HTN or Chadlite?

W

White Pajeet

Iron
I don't have any proper pic of this guy but what do u think of his face at first sight? HTN or Chadlite?

Attachments

• img2.jpeg
    img2.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
squintmaxxer retard also fuck ur hair it looks disgusting :sick:

• +1
Reactions: boneking772 and greycel
mtn

LMAO

• +1
Reactions: nofap
More of a MTN than chadlite lol

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Mtn who is frauding like a retard.
Fuck off annoying rat

squintmaxxer retard also fuck ur hair it looks disgusting :sick:
Whose hair? U mean the second guy with short hair? If yes then he grew it out and it looks different now. Here take a look

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913-154154.png
    Screenshot_20240913-154154.png
    479.1 KB · Views: 0
Mtn who is frauding like a retard.
Fuck off annoying
I swear it's not me. Just a friend of mine who slays. Why am I annoying? Also what is he frauding? U mean like the eyes? His eyes are naturally like that but am not sure.

Which one? The second guy? What bout the first

Which one? The first guy or second guy? What rating would you give to both of these guys on a scale of 1-10?
Both the same or so tbh

He is frauding is skin quality , camera angle and acne in that pic .
He is low mtn from front without any frauding.
U might be right, but he does have really good skin in real life. These pics are old. He gets compliments on real life on his skin. Also u think he is low MTN? What's his max potential in your opinion?

I swear it's not me. Just a friend of mine who slays. Why am I annoying? Also what is he frauding? U mean like the eyes? His eyes are naturally like that but am not sure.
Your friend is angle frauding in every pic .

U might be right, but he does have really good skin in real life. These pics are old. He gets compliments on real life on his skin. Also u think he is low MTN? What's his max potential in your opinion?
In*

Can u tell me what angle frauding is and what it does? Actually I don't have any proper pic of him and he would never post his pic on a site like this.

I Should mention here that my friend most likely doesn't even know the term Angle Frauding or whatever it is. He just likes to take high quality pictures of himself.

Both barley mtn
Oooooo so u think like both are equal. Okay thanks for sharing your opinion. But I personally think that the first one is atleast a HTN as he was the number 1 slayer of my school.

Oooooo so u think like both are equal. Okay thanks for sharing your opinion. But I personally think that the first one is atleast a HTN as he was the number 1 slayer of my school.
He isn’t a htn

He isn’t a htn
I don't know bro, the way he was treated in my school made me think he was CHADLITE. But then again girls don't really analyse face that much so maybe they didn't care much.