Htn potential ?

basedbritbong

basedbritbong

Iron
IMG 20240707 090119 071

• +1
Reactions: ambi and 14vic
Nigga provided one pic JFL and asked for potential. Your bone structure remided me of this youtuber guy tho, and he's definately HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Funnyunenjoyer1, lowtiernormy69 and 7 others
Oi britbong lad, you've lost a lot of weight. Looking decent :feelsokman:. I remember you used to be a fatty in January. Nice progress

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, nword49 and basedbritbong
@kebab You gotta mirin that

Oi britbong lad, you've lost a lot of weight. Looking decent :feelsokman:. I remember you used to be a fatty in January. Nice progress
Hahah cheers mate, in January I was 96kg at my heaviest now I'm 78kg. Starvemaxxing has been going well. Take it from me and don't go on a 2 year long bulk for muh muscle. Major looksmin.

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You’re mid-high mtn now, low htn is definitely attainable with loss of bloat and bf.
I'm down to 79kg now, not sure what my bf% is but my goal is to get down to 10% which would probs put me at about 72kg. Whitepill if I reach low htn, over for being a chadlite tho lol.

Uglier and fatter version of the YouTuber Rainbolt

u look looksminned ngl

• +1
Reactions: fuse
jestermaxxing but he's still above average looking. Took roids too which I thought was male gaze.
Not really male gaze because he didnt reach an ogre physique he just took them to be aesthetic

Yeah he still looked aesthetic tbf. Isn't most his fanbase males tho?
Yeah but he doesnt make content for girls, he makes content chatting up girls and taking the piss

His followerbase doesnt really have much to say about his appeal

Yeah but he doesnt make content for girls, he makes content chatting up girls and taking the piss

His followerbase doesnt really have much to say about his appeal
Uk foids are cringe imo. Chavmaxxed becky's everywhere.

No its not

If you get any girl on discord just class yourself as an incel that shits so embarrassing
I found a virgin french girl online and she's very high interest so might just tradmax cos I cba with the hassle of modern dating

Just chavmaxx with mtb's in the uk theory

@lowiqNormie @try2beme @chrisN @greycel htn potential?