“HTN” shouldn’t be classified as Normie realistically. It’s literally just a Chadlite Junior.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Equinox
I feel like it should go like this.

Sub 5 is Very Ugly. Normie is Mid LTN-High MTN. Then there’s HTN. Which is before Chadlite-Chad.

HTN’s are actaully treated quite well in society and especially with good appeal get chad treatment in the real world especially in the United States.

HTN is not NORMIE (I know the N stands for Normie) but it genuinely needs to change.

The difference in treatment between MTN and HTN is unparalleled

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, greywind, psychomandible and 7 others
Agree def. Also if you put a htn normie and a ltn next to each other you’d see why they shouldn’t be considered in the same category :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, greywind, psychomandible and 6 others
Agree def. Also if you put a htn normie and a ltn next to each other you’d see why they shouldn’t be considered in the same category :forcedsmile:
Brutal but true! Love the example

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
true, htns are probably the most attractive people you'll meet IRL

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, greywind, psychomandible and 3 others
HTN has a normie face but better ratios or bones, it doesn't stand out that much. Only genetically lucky people should be considered Chad and CL.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, greywind, CookieGuy and 1 other person
Cope. Chadlite/Chad or death.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, sprout, truthhurts and 4 others
Several years ago, HTN really just meant being above average with clear separation from a dead average guy but not not necessarily objectively attractive with that description being reserved for Chadlites who were seen as 1/20

Now the definition has changed whereby to enter HTN realm you need to be objectively attractive with the separation from MTN being night and day so HTN is just used to describe what Chadlite used to mean
Chadlite is now seen as less than 1% sometimes 1/200 - 1/500

With this in mind it does actually feel like HTN is closer to being Chadlite Junior than it is to MTN so I agree with your thread

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, greywind, thugmaxxceo and 9 others
Several years ago, HTN really just meant being above average with clear separation from a dead average guy but not not necessarily objectively attractive with that description being reserved for Chadlites who were seen as 1/20

Now the definition has changed whereby to enter HTN realm you need to be objectively attractive with the separation from MTN being night and day so HTN is just used to describe what Chadlite used to mean
Chadlite is now seen as less than 1% sometimes 1/200 - 1/500

With this in mind it does actually feel like HTN is closer to being Chadlite Junior than it is to MTN so I agree with your thread
LTN in US is the avg in real life but MTN is avg in tiktok/Bp/amonglooksmaxxers, I'd say high LTN to low MTN would be avg in most european population but in US mid LTN is what u will encounter the most. Realistically HTN is Top 20%, Chadlite is 5% and Chads are 1% among most looksmaxxers from what I have found but some greycels say HTN is top1%

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, CookieGuy and 6ft4
LTN in US is the avg in real life but MTN is avg in tiktok/Bp/amonglooksmaxxers, I'd say high LTN to low MTN would be avg in most european population but in US mid LTN is what u will encounter the most. Realistically HTN is Top 20%, Chadlite is 5% and Chads are 1% among most looksmaxxers from what I have found but some greycels say HTN is top1%
Ratings have gotten harsher now. HTN is top 5% always has been

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Sub 5 is Very Ugly. Normie is Mid LTN-High MTN. Then there’s HTN. Which is before Chadlite-Chad.

HTN’s are actaully treated quite well in society and especially with good appeal get chad treatment in the real world especially in the United States.

HTN is not NORMIE (I know the N stands for Normie) but it genuinely needs to change.

where im from N stands for Nigger

• +1
Reactions: greywind, cannotbeasked and truthhurts
so its chadlitelite

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, truthhurts and CookieGuy
Legit. pic rel used to be CHAD
IMG 4440

true, htns are probably the most attractive people you'll meet IRL
No, i know 2 chadlites in my school, one of them is tall and insane coloring, night and day from regular HTNs

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, greywind, qazw and 2 others
HTN has a normie face but better ratios or bones, it doesn't stand out that much. Only genetically lucky people should be considered Chad and CL.
I am 50/50 on this currently, but I am definitely open to different opinions and ideas so I’m not denying this

No, i know 2 chadlites in my school, one of them is tall and insane coloring, night and day from regular HTNs
whats their reputation in school? Who they resemble the most?:ogre:

whats their reputation in school? Who they resemble the most?:ogre:
One is a bit shorter and seems a bit antisocial/stoic and rude, so not like that popular or anything, i saw a foid being so clingy after him tho lol.. his ratios are a bit like drago, but too compact maybe. i think his coloring is even better tbh.

One is ironically like a level 2 autist so he's alone pretty much, even tho mogger asf reminds me of a mix between autistic james and vito a bit.

• +1

Htn is nothing special tons of incel htns out there

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Probably Non-NT. Even Non-NT Chadlite has trouble, like Vinnie Hacker has mentioned
Depends on who rates you htn if @Klasik616 does a htn can be incel but if @cytoplasm does it's probably a irl Chad Slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Alucard69 and CookieGuy
Depends on who rates you htn if @Klasik616 does a htn can be incel but if @cytoplasm does it's probably a irl Chad Slayer
Your rating is always the middle between the Glazers and the super harsh people I’ve tended to notice

• +1
Your rating is always the middle between the Glazers and the super harsh people I’ve tended to notice
Honestly it's impossible to know, I've gotten countless of ratings by users here and tried to see how I get treated irl by girls. Tried talking to girls. I still can't tell my own looks lvl.

• +1
that's very anecdotal

that's very anecdotal
There's a big difference between the two, you see HTNs walking streets everyday, without noticing. But you'd struggle finding a chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, looksmaxxing223 and noonespecial
There's a big difference between the two, you see HTNs walking streets everyday, without noticing. But you'd struggle finding a chadlite
I see chadlites daily

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, truthhurts and noonespecial
Overrate IRL or live in very good looking place, generally chadlites are 1/100s atleast
This is a chadlite imo. Usually see one person a day at that looks lvl
Screenshot 2024 10 03 23 16 17 52 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

True htns are just attractive guys in a general setting, but chadlites i'd say also includes status. Nobody cares about htns who are nobodies, same for chad+ guys without status. It seems dumb to say chad is the ultimate pinnicle of life yet he has no status on social media, etc. So if we count that in, you'd probably see 1 or 2 guys who are true chadlites, yes.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Alucard69
True htns are just attractive guys in a general setting, but chadlites i'd say also includes status. Nobody cares about htns who are nobodies, same for chad+ guys without status. It seems dumb to say chad is the ultimate pinnicle of life yet he has no status on social media, etc. So if we count that in, you'd probably see 1 or 2 guys who are true chadlites, yes.
Yeah status is law, but if you saw chad walking in street you'd be much more likely to notice, while HTNs can go unnoticed

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Yeah status is law, but if you saw chad walking in street you'd be much more likely to notice, while HTNs can go unnoticed
if you're an org faggot maybe. If i see a good looking guy i don't think about it much and just move on.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Alucard69
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
One is a bit shorter and seems a bit antisocial/stoic and rude, so not like that popular or anything, i saw a foid being so clingy after him tho lol.. his ratios are a bit like drago, but too compact maybe. i think his coloring is even better tbh.

One is ironically like a level 2 autist so he's alone pretty much, even tho mogger asf reminds me of a mix between autistic james
You mean James sapphire?:ogre:
and vito a bit.

I don't think the classifications are bad I think the standards for who gets in each category has increased to the point where htn is basically chadlite. realistically htn should be somewhere in the top 10% but on here its more like top 2%

Most people are MTN when leanmaxxed but the average normie is fat

High tier chadlite imo
Subjectively for me he's higher, but lots of people even think HTN, and he isn't the best looking objectively, so i don't think he's near chad.
3937917 IMG 8672

Pneumo is a good example of high HTN low cl-ish too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
The gap between HTN and Chadlite is quite big.

HTN is like having a nice six figure paying career
Chadlite is being a millionaire
Chad is being a multi millionaire.

You're right but they are all htn +anyway. Brutally mogs me
The guy you sent doesn't really get mogged by pneumo tbh actually, he looks better in motion bad pic, but idk about chadlite, both about HTN+ imo

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and noonespecial
The guy you sent doesn't really get mogged by pneumo tbh actually, he looks better in motion bad pic
They're all top 5% gigamoggers

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Alucard69