Hug starvation is the worst

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
imagine cold approaching girls and just begging them for hug. i'm gonna try it i swear.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, Deleted member 21735, dimorphism and 1 other person
Brutal. Can't you go hug your sister? Or she is too old for you?

Oh, and don't worry about the hat. I'm not really a Nazi.

imagine cold approaching girls and just begging them for hug. i'm gonna try it i swear.
It’s easy, get the number and hug good bye you can even kiss if your low inhib..

Brutal. Can't you go hug your sister? Or she is too old for you?
my sister is an illusion, she is not real and she is too young, i automatically avoid thinking about her due to my pedophilia. good thing i never see her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 22124

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
It’s easy, get the number and hug good bye you can even kiss if your low inhib..
no way i can kiss a random girl in streets of tehran or i might and then run idk

my sister is an illusion, she is not real and she is too young, i automatically avoid thinking about her due to my pedophilia. good thing i never see her
Have you tried the whole partying going out drinking clubbing thing? You're not a bad looking guy. Maybe you're a little shy and alcohol can take the edge off that when you're around young girls.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Have you tried the whole partying going out drinking clubbing thing? You're not a bad looking guy. Maybe you're a little shy and alcohol can take the edge off that when you're around young girls.
im just poor and overdepressed.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 22124
im just poor and overdepressed.
I'm sorry about that. A lot of these idiots on here don't even think depression is real. But you are smart and still can't think your way out of it so that shows just how stupid they are.

You see? This guy has 140 IQ
@MoggerGaston
@LowTrust

I'm sorry about that. A lot of these idiots on here don't even think depression is real. But you are smart and still can't think your way out of it so that shows just how stupid they are.

You see? This guy has 140 IQ
@MoggerGaston
@LowTrust
he is based JBmaxxer, so I respect him.

fuck hugs, i wanna cum in them

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly