HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT GTFIH

moggathon

moggathon

Forum Chad. Mutts dni. Highest iq user
@GabachoCopium just woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger, Xangsane and 3 others
He needs to go back to sleep, this is vital.

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l, fuse and 1 other person
You didn’t even say it right. Pajeet confirmed
What?
How would you know the right way to call someone Nigerian?
Unless you really are from Nigeria..

What?
How would you know the right way to call someone Nigerian?
Unless you really are from Nigeria..
Also being Irish is on par with being a pajeet so I would pick your Larp wisely.

Also being Irish is on par with being a pajeet so I would pick your Larp wisely.
If you're so confident in yourself, where are you from, nigeriancel?

I don't even need to say anything, just try to imagine what kind of image I'd be sending right now.
*Speaking my language because you openly acknowledge we’re superior, Ruled the world, starved you inbred freaks, responsible for 50% of the worlds global inventions. There’s nothing you could send you non white Iberian subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, sub5c3l and raleqtambrobret

They Ned to be all killed and removed

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Read my thread exposing anglophilic pedophile attraction to 7 year old.

Race traitor mixers low testosterone low birth rate cuck betabuxxer incel rotters

*Speaking my language because you openly acknowledge we’re superior, Ruled the world, starved you inbred freaks, responsible for 50% of the worlds global inventions. There’s nothing you could send you non white Iberian subhuman.
Wrong answer, hint: 🦷

Wrong answer, hint: 🦷
If this was still true, which it was but not anymore, Ireland would have the exact same issue because the diets are the exact same. Anyone with a brain would know this which leads me to believe you’re a pajeet.

Read my thread exposing anglophilic pedophile attraction to 7 year old.

Race traitor mixers low testosterone low birth rate cuck betabuxxer incel rotters
I’m not reading it. You’re a larping slavic retard jfl.

If this was still true, which it was but not anymore, Ireland would have the exact same issue because the diets are the exact same. Anyone with a brain would know this which leads me to believe you’re a pajeet.
I don’t eat any traditional diets, I eat one catered to my own needs & restrictions.

Also, I don’t know why you talk about all your ancestors inventions & rule over the world, you’re not your ancestors, you’re your own person.

You have done nothing so far with your life, and yet you speak so highly of your lineage as if their achievements somehow transfer over to you.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I don’t eat any traditional diets, I eat one catered to my own needs & restrictions.

Also, I don’t know why you talk about all your ancestors inventions & rule over the world, you’re not your ancestors, you’re your own person.

You have done nothing so far with your life, and yet you speak so highly of your lineage as if their achievements somehow transfer over to you.
I think you may be sub80

I don’t recall a word said in your op
Ah it's fine, it's just about anglos being child predators and ugly as fuck, also cucks type shit

I think you may be sub80
Insult without elaboration.
You’re the one who’s retarded here.

You genuinely think you are something because some guy from your race was a smart inventor :feelshaha:

You need to notice that you’ll never amount to anything in life, you’ve been granted a life of averageness so accept it, John Doe.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Insult without elaboration.
You’re the one who’s retarded here.

You genuinely think you are something because some guy from your race was a smart inventor :feelshaha:

You need to notice that you’ll never amount to anything in life, you’ve been granted a life of averageness so accept it, John Doe.
You literally asked jfl
Over for you nfl

@GabachoCopium good morning sunshine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and GabachoCopium
You literally asked jfl
Over for you nfl
I now remember why I put you on ignore the instant I made this account.

You have zero value, you don’t even bring the forums nor the anglo’s value down, you simply have no effect on it.

I now remember why I put you on ignore the instant I made this account.

You have zero value, you don’t even bring the forums nor the anglo’s value down, you simply have no effect on it.
You’re a low iq jiggaboo

Gm gabcho

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium