Huge Dopamine reset with 2F-Ketamine?!

zenflix

zenflix

Iron
WTF I got a 2F-Ketamine trip yesterday before sleep and today my amphetamines are hitting hard at the same dosage that I usually take.

Ketamine is an NMDA antagonist, the same as memantine & agmatine sulfate. NMDA antagonists are known to reset the dopaminergic system.

But I take memantine & agmatine regularly and never got the same level of reset that I got with 2F-Keta.

Did anyone have a similar experience?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Purpose for these? Nt or productivity?

Purpose for these? Nt or productivity?
My first purpose was to take my meditation to a higher level. But when I woke up, I felt like a new man. Super happy, etc... all signs of a huge dopamine reset

(more for productivity for business)

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 23558
ketamine is known to have anti-depressant effects

I also notice it the days after use, that I feel better, new.

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
ketamine is known to have anti-depressant effects

I also notice it the days after use, that I feel better, new.
Yea I just did an EEG test, and my left + right brain are working in coherence (= no depression).

Usually , when you develop amphetamines/stimulants tolerance , your left brain becomes less active and you start getting depression symptoms.

But it seems that Ketamine resets everything. That's hugeeeee

WTF I got a 2F-Ketamine trip yesterday before sleep and today my amphetamines are hitting hard at the same dosage that I usually take.

Ketamine is an NMDA antagonist, the same as memantine & agmatine sulfate. NMDA antagonists are known to reset the dopaminergic system.

But I take memantine & agmatine regularly and never got the same level of reset that I got with 2F-Keta.

Did anyone have a similar experience?
Agmatine Mag L-Threonate then take Bromantane

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 23558
Agmatine Mag L-Threonate then take Bromantane
I already take all this . I need my dopamine receptors super fresh on a daily basis. Got 4 companies. But right now, I took only 10mg of 2-FMA and I feeel super speeeedy and euphoric

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 23558
For what purpose exactly? I tried both
Cognition, mood, libido ( if there’s any effect), fatigue , recreational potential, euphoria

Do you get it from realchems
I already take all this . I need my dopamine receptors super fresh on a daily basis. Got 4 companies. But right now, I took only 10mg of 2-FMA and I feeel super speeeedy and euph

Cognition, mood, libido ( if there’s any effect), fatigue , recreational potential, euphoria
Personally my stack is :

- Before sleep : 1g of agmatine + 100mg of L-THP + 300mg of mag glycinate + 300mg of mag threonate + 3g of Taurine + 3g of NAC/Glycine

- Morning (before breakfast) : 150mg of Uridine Monophosphate + 4 caps omega 3 + 10mg bromantane + 100mcg of huperzine + 300mg of L-tyrosine + 30mg of P5P

- 2hours after breakfast : a stimulant (usually 2-FMA)

With this stack I feel always energetic and euphoric on a daily basis. But with 2F-Keta in addition , it brings the whole stack to a new level

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 23558
Do you get it from realchems
No I am building a food supplement company so I have a direct contact with Chinese factories. I buy everything in bulk. They also provide me research chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Personally my stack is :

- Before sleep : 1g of agmatine + 100mg of L-THP + 300mg of mag glycinate + 300mg of mag threonate + 3g of Taurine + 3g of NAC/Glycine

- Morning (before breakfast) : 150mg of Uridine Monophosphate + 4 caps omega 3 + 10mg bromantane + 100mcg of huperzine + 300mg of L-tyrosine + 30mg of P5P

- 2hours after breakfast : a stimulant (usually 2-FMA)

With this stack I feel always energetic and euphoric on a daily basis. But with 2F-Keta in addition , it brings the whole stack to a new level
By l thp you mean tryptophan or that cocaine treatment medicine

• +1
By l thp you mean tryptophan or that cocaine treatment medicine
the anti-psychotic (= cocaine treatment yes haha) . I recommend this shit to everyone. Our dopamine nowadays is highly fucked up and only anti-psychotics can help us, alongside NMDA antagonists. And L-THP is the only shit that lasts only 4hours in the blood. All other pharmaceuticals anti psychotics lasts at least 24 hours

the anti-psychotic (= cocaine treatment yes haha) . I recommend this shit to everyone. Our dopamine nowadays is highly fucked up and only anti-psychotics can help us, alongside NMDA antagonists. And L-THP is the only shit that lasts only 4hours in the blood. All other pharmaceuticals anti psychotics lasts at least 24 hours
does it reduce tonic dopamine flow, if so no thanks. The problem today is higher prolactin not high dopamine, NMDA antagonists do a good enough job of reducing glutatame over excitation which is what people today think dopamine fast does.

does it reduce tonic dopamine flow, if so no thanks. The problem today is higher prolactin not high dopamine, NMDA antagonists do a good enough job of reducing glutatame over excitation which is what people today think dopamine fast does.
It blocks the dopamine D1 receptor (it is unique in that sense).

Prolactin and dopamine are antagonists. When dopamine system is fucked up, automatically prolactin levels rise. And when prolactin level rises, it fucks the dopamine system. With all social media, masturbation etc... , the fucked up dopamine system leads to very high prolactin yes. And masturbation itself, rises prolactin. Prolactin is the body's defense mecanism to not get huge dopamine (because huge dopamine = huge glutamate = neuronal death) . But if you fix the system, your prolactin drops significantly.

Glutamate overexcitation is actually what causes the euphoria of high dopamine ;) Glutamate system is what regulates the dopamine system. That's why NMDA antagonists are so effective to reset the dopamine receptors

• +1
It blocks the dopamine D1 receptor (it is unique in that sense).

Prolactin and dopamine are antagonists. When dopamine system is fucked up, automatically prolactin levels rise. And when prolactin level rises, it fucks the dopamine system. With all social media, masturbation etc... , the fucked up dopamine system leads to very high prolactin yes. And masturbation itself, rises prolactin. Prolactin is the body's defense mecanism to not get huge dopamine (because huge dopamine = huge glutamate = neuronal death) . But if you fix the system, your prolactin drops significantly.

Glutamate overexcitation is actually what causes the euphoria of high dopamine ;) Glutamate system is what regulates the dopamine system. That's why NMDA antagonists are so effective to reset the dopamine receptors
Sure but I dont know why you want antypschotics when NMDA antagonism will fix the root cause. D1 does drive addictive behaviour but it is also highly involved in learning, Im not sure you want to turn that off. High dopamine levels break down into toxic metabolites but increasing thyroid hormone will increase the clearance rate of those metabolites. Turning off prolactin and reducing glutamate over excitation is first step, even stuff like taurine which increase dopamine production and GABA levels help

• +1
Sure but I dont know why you want antypschotics when NMDA antagonism will fix the root cause. D1 does drive addictive behaviour but it is also highly involved in learning, Im not sure you want to turn that off. High dopamine levels break down into toxic metabolites but increasing thyroid hormone will increase the clearance rate of those metabolites. Turning off prolactin and reducing glutamate over excitation is first step, even stuff like taurine which increase dopamine production and GABA levels help
Actually you are right. I was thinking the same: that NDMA antagonism is enough. But L-THP is making a huge difference, when you add it alongside NMDA antagonists.

You want to turn off the D1 receptor before sleeping. Not when you are awake. That's why L-THP is godsent because it last only 4 hours. You take it before sleep, and you wake up with huge energy.

See it like this : this universe is made in total balance. So is our body. So is the balance between Pleasure versus Pain. If you take cocaine, you will feel amazingly well, right? Now, If you want to feel amazing again tmorrow with the same dose of cocaine without developing tolerance, before sleeping you have to take supplements/medication that will do the entire opposite of the euphoria created by cocaine : you have to feel pain (remember the pleasure versus pain balance?).

And by taking L-THP it is exactly what happens: you feel like shit. But is it a problem? No because you are sleeping and when you wake up, you feel damn good.

Not sure if I explained it well.

Concering thyroid hormones, I didn't dive deeper into it. I know that lack of t3 = high prolactin (when I was a bodybuilder I was taking it to counteract the prolactin of my growth hormone usage).

But damn I think this is the last piece of puzzle I needed : the thyroid hormones . You are totally right!!!!

• +1
Actually you are right. I was thinking the same: that NDMA antagonism is enough. But L-THP is making a huge difference, when you add it alongside NMDA antagonists.

You want to turn off the D1 receptor before sleeping. Not when you are awake. That's why L-THP is godsent because it last only 4 hours. You take it before sleep, and you wake up with huge energy.

See it like this : this universe is made in total balance. So is our body. So is the balance between Pleasure versus Pain. If you take cocaine, you will feel amazingly well, right? Now, If you want to feel amazing again tmorrow with the same dose of cocaine without developing tolerance, before sleeping you have to take supplements/medication that will do the entire opposite of the euphoria created by cocaine : you have to feel pain (remember the pleasure versus pain balance?).

And by taking L-THP it is exactly what happens: you feel like shit. But is it a problem? No because you are sleeping and when you wake up, you feel damn good.

Not sure if I explained it well.

Concering thyroid hormones, I didn't dive deeper into it. I know that lack of t3 = high prolactin (when I was a bodybuilder I was taking it to counteract the prolactin of my growth hormone usage).

But damn I think this is the last piece of puzzle I needed : the thyroid hormones . You are totally right!!!!
Mk677 raises prolactin by about 50%
Will it fuck with my dopamine and if so should I take something for that

Mk677 raises prolactin by about 50%
Will it fuck with my dopamine and if so should I take something for that
If you want to keep body's natural cycle, you want a prolactin raise when sun goes down. Allowing your dopamine system to get a "recovery". And you have to lower prolactin when the sun goes up (morning) , leading to higher dopamine and motivation to do things. So place the MK677 as soon as the sun goes down preferably. And don't do it everyday but rather once every 2 days.

If you want to keep body's natural cycle, you want a prolactin raise when sun goes down. Allowing your dopamine system to get a "recovery". And you have to lower prolactin when the sun goes up (morning) , leading to higher dopamine and motivation to do things. So place the MK677 as soon as the sun goes down preferably. And don't do it everyday but rather once every 2 days.
Thanks for the advice
But I’m about to switch from once every two days to 5 days a week (weekends off) for height maxing and I’ll only do it for 10 weeks, will that be generally well tolerated?
Also does that mean before you go to bed u should stop high dopamine activity’s e.g scrolling, YouTube or carbs

I haven’t been as happy as I used to be the last almost decade. Wonder if this would help me. I miss being happier

• +1
Reactions: mvob
I haven’t been as happy as I used to be the last almost decade. Wonder if this would help me. I miss being happier
Fully relate to this shit.

Would like to try this, anyone got a source?

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin