HUGE FUCKING SUIFUEL

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
THIS "FRIEND" FROM MY SCHOOL TODAY WAS TALKING HOW HE IS GONNA SLAY SOME BITCH LATER TODAY AND NOW HE POSTED ON HIS STORY HER LAYING ON HIS CHEST AFTER SEX, IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW I WANNA GO ER ON THEM (MINECRAFT)

THIS "FRIEND" FROM MY SCHOOL TODAY WAS TALKING HOW HE IS GONNA SLAY SOME BITCH LATER TODAY AND NOW HE POSTED ON HIS STORY HER LAYING ON HIS CHEST AFTER SEX, IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW I WANNA GO ER ON THEM (MINECRAFT)
I hate seeing young couples , makes my blood boil

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Should be happy for brahh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, halloweed, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
This incel life is brutal sometimes I cannot imagine being a winner anymore, I cannot imagine myself with a girl and being happy because it never happened and this state of being has come part of me.

This incel life is brutal sometimes I cannot imagine being a winner anymore, I cannot imagine myself with a girl and being happy because it never happened and this state of being has come part of me.
even if i got a gf, i wouldnt be able to show her love beacuse i wouldnt know how, im abused dog who doesnt know how to love anyone but himself, i can only fuck sluts and hope it satisfy's me

Nigger Hispanic woman have zero standards for Hispanic men, go get sum