his chin is still trash, he needed a genio as well
poor normie probably has no clue either

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 5180, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7098
his chin is still trash, he needed a genio as well
poor normie probably has no clue either
Genio would give him a goblin chin. He already has enough chin projection. Probably a case of a bad submental/hyoid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 2729, mewcoper and 5 others
His jaw and maxilla looks great now. Surprised he's not chimpmaxxed or noseminned at all with 8mm linear lefort. I wonder why...

No chance he can mentally recover from that state.
Its true, he is incel forever in his mind

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7725
1. Why his hyoid bone is so low?
2. Why his jaw line is not straight, looks like a short fwce syndrome to me

@gigabrad @LooksOverAll

His jaw and maxilla looks great now. Surprised he's not chimpmaxxed or noseminned at all with 8mm linear lefort. I wonder why...

No chance he can mentally recover from that state.
He looks incel af even in the after

Still looks incel idk why
Cuz this dude is the definition of a incel skull. Fixing mandible projection is like trying to put out a wild fire with a fire extinguisher

His short ramus is the limiting factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Cuz this dude is the definition of a incel skull. Fixing mandible projection is like trying to put out a wild fire with a fire extinguisher
he looks good now, just bad posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6423
i think ppl should fix their posture before jaw surgery and design the surgery around that because he’s probably gonna look off now if he does fix his incel posture

From 3/10 to 7.25/10. Insane before/after.

Giga cope. He looks so much better now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, MeinChadf, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
If that's really 8mm of linear advancement then it's possible he got downgrafting too. Very unlikely outcome for his nasal/paranasal area otherwise.

The irregular step-off of the mandibular border near the ramus seems to suggest this too.

Just guessing but it looks like his surgeon used a BSSRO cut and dropped the mandible a few mm to accommodate the downgraft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, MeinChadf and Deleted member 7725
Very unlikely outcome for his nasal/paranasal area otherwise.
why? i got the same paranasal area as his before pic, whats the most important movement in fixing it?

why would stretching the skin down vs stretch the skin forward be any different
think about 1) forward only 2) forward and down geometrically and the effect each might have on the nose.

Looks like a huge improvement to me

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 2729
think about 1) forward only 2) forward and down geometrically and the effect each might have on the nose.
sure i can understand the effect on moving diagonally for the nose and why it doesnt look upturned but why would it be any different for the paranasal area? unless you're saying the extra little bit of distance from moving diagonally vs 8mm of forward projection only fixed nasolabial folds which i dont think is the case

sure i can understand the effect on moving diagonally for the nose and why it doesnt look upturned but why would it be any different for the paranasal area? unless you're saying the extra little bit of distance from moving diagonally vs 8mm of forward projection only fixed nasolabial folds which i dont think is the case
It creates a more gradual, natural contour in the paranasal area.

His still looks in proportion to his upper midface in the after, which is why I think a downgraft was performed. 8mm of pure linear advancement without creating more downwards space increases risk of contour irregularities and would add too much fullness around the paranasal.

It creates a more gradual, natural contour in the paranasal area.

His still looks in proportion to his upper midface in the after, which is why I think a downgraft was performed. 8mm of pure linear advancement without creating more downwards space increases risk of contour irregularities and would add too much fullness around the paranasal.
can you post some examples of irregular contour and too much fullness?

Adding front view for those interested in seeing the nose

RDT 20211111 0809148139085504716085015

RDT 20211111 0809196383144960208460046

8mm upper, 12mm lower
Linear advancement, no rotation allegedly
Dr K Ford Moore
View attachment 1398165

View attachment 1398168
bump

can anyone explain this result? my local surgeon still would prefer to do 5-6mm of linear advancement (instead of opting for less linear and more CCW) and if this is the kind of result that is possible, then I don't see why not

also has anyone contacted him to get his surgical plan/get the movements confirmed by his surgeon?

Jfl , he got a bimax to look recessed in the end :feelshaha: , mogs me still

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787