Human facial structures and skull shapes morph over thousands of years due to lifestyle and dietary changes.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
All humans were hunter gatherers at one point in time. Hunter gatherering, is humans most natural instinctual lifestyle. All hunter gatherers from all over the world had robust facial structures and bodies as a result of their lifestyle. Varying features such as nose shape and skin and eye colors varied due to climate and weather factors based on the region in earth, but all hunter gatherers from all over the world pretty much had the same robust facial and body structure.

Typical human hunter gatherers facial structure is the first picture.

But after the discovery of sedentary agriculture in the middle east around 10,000 bce, and the lifestyle of the humans there changed from hunter gathering to basically agriculture farming, over the course of thousands of years due to their new farming lifestyle, the humans there literally had their skeletal and facial structure change by a process called "gracilization".

"Gracilization" is the process when "the evolutionary process by which skeletal structures, particularly in humans, become more slender, lighter, and less robust over time. This phenomenon is often observed in the reduction of muscle attachment sites, the thinning of bone walls, and the overall decrease in the size and strength of bones."

The 2nd picture is of a blonde gracile human being.

These features and changes literally explain why humans from all over the world have such different skeletal and facial structures. Those ethnic groups further away from the middle east, tend to on average have more hunter gatherer like robust facial and skeletal structures, compared to those who are closer. Also it shows why ethnic groups with higher amounts of neolithic farmer dna tend to be more gracile compared to ethnic groups that have lower neolithic farmer dna.

Attachments

• DALL·E 2024-06-26 18.40.44 - A front-facing portrait of an early modern human with robust fea...webp
    DALL·E 2024-06-26 18.40.44 - A front-facing portrait of an early modern human with robust fea...webp
    430.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_184239_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_184239_Chrome.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_184230_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_184230_Chrome.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DALL·E 2024-06-26 18.42.13 - A detailed portrait of a gracile human. The person should have a...webp
    DALL·E 2024-06-26 18.42.13 - A detailed portrait of a gracile human. The person should have a...webp
    424.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_184002_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_184002_Chrome.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_183951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_183951_Chrome.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_183942_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_183942_Chrome.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte and Ultimate SUbhuman
Dnr but water.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Gracile features

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240626_185515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_185515_Chrome.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_185532_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_185532_Chrome.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240626_185537_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_185537_Chrome.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 0
Jusr wait a thousand years before your descendants mog theory.

Irrelevant because of the Jews bloodline ends with me.

this is why men looks worse

this is why men looks worse
Ehhh tbh, gracile men can be prettyboys (provided they have the right pheno) and girls love prettyboys. All boy bands that teenage jbs finger themselves to, tend to be made up of gracile prettyboys.

While the hunter gatherers had robust bones, they were not necessarily good looking..

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
While the hunter gatherers had robust bones, they were not necessarily good looking..
It's a matter of taste tbh. Both hunter gatherers and gracile men can be attractive. Don't women like hunter eye area?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
modern humans look much better. old humans were ugly ogres

It's a matter of taste tbh. Both hunter gatherers and gracile men can be attractive. Don't women like hunter eye area?
most old humans had "prey" eyes tho... hunter eyes prey eyes, those are just names and arent actually realistic

Attractive men with robust bones have good skin and balanced forward growth as well. Hunter gatherers are more akin to boxers and fighters, and without the benefit of a modern lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
But don't women like robust facial features like wide cheekbones, wide jaw, and hunter eyes?
they had bad skin from being in the sun and ogre midfaces

Attractive men with robust bones have good skin and balanced forward growth as well. Hunter gatherers are more akin to boxers and fighters, and without the benefit of a modern lifestyle.
What do you mean by "balanced forward growth". Hunter gatherers had completely developed jawbones and maxillas due to their lifestyle 🤔?

I dont understand :think:
You can change your looks via diet and lifestyle changes but will take multiple centuries to pan out.

I don't think curries in the West will look the same in 200 years time.its a certainty.

But I thought short midface was considered ideal, and that long midface was a failo?
Are you trolling?
I have seen your past posts and you are smarter than this, or atleast dont spam with questions like @Xangsane does

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You can change your looks via diet and lifestyle changes but will take multiple centuries to pan out.

I don't think curries in the West will look the same in 200 years time.its a certainty.
Unfortunately it's impossible to go n back to hunter gatherers facial structure because you quite literally, need to live a hunter gatherers lifestyle in order to get that. However like 99% of the world literally lives on a settled civilization based on sedentary agriculture. Only literal tribals around the world like in south America and in India and Sri Lanka live a hunter gatherer lifestyle, and they have robust bones. But literally 99.99% of the rest of humans live sedentary agriculture based moderm lifestyle. Gracilization will keep spreading over time until the only robust people left on earth will be literal tribals.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Are you trolling?
I have seen your past posts and you are smarter than this, or atleast dont spam with questions like @Xangsane does
I swear to God lmao I'm not trolling. 😭😭😭 I've literally read people make fun of others for having "a long midface". I thought it wasn't ideal cause of others.