Human intelligence is overrated

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Let's face it the average person isn't any smarter than the average animal. Just lol at thinking "human creativity" would mean shit if you just got dropped randomly into the jungle without any of your fancy toys you would die quickly. Human intelligence compared to animals is massively overrated.

"Oh but animals can't build airplanes etc". Can you? Yea exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, john_cope, BrettyBoy and 3 others
animals can barely open doors jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
we keep forgetting that we ARE animals. were just the most intelligence species of primate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2095 and 7 others
we are animals definitively, but it rely on US to accomplish our human nature by overpassing our animal instincts. and it's not this liberalization of the sexual market that will help it

That’s because we’re lacking knowledge on the matter not intelligence.

Wrong. It's only a small minority that has the needed IQ/intelligence that can do this. The large majority of humans cannot obtain advanced skills.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 3043 and AdamLanza
Repost but still agree

The jungle is as much our natural habitat as it is a shark's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2810 and Alexanderr
Wrong. It's only a small minority that has the needed IQ/intelligence that can do this. The large majority of humans cannot obtain advanced skills.

giphy.gif

Just lol at thinking "human creativity" would mean shit if you just got dropped randomly into the jungle without any of your fancy toys you would die quickly.
What for shit example is this? Of course the average human wouldn’t be able to survive in a jungle since they don’t possess the knowledge to do so. Like how to create a fire, shelter and all that shit.
In b4 you comment with shit like:
“Muh only a handful of humans possess the IQ to do so.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
idk man I tried to be lenient but you genuinely seem to be a person of below average intelligence

Just lol at thinking "human creativity" would mean shit if you just got dropped randomly into the jungle without any of your fancy toys you would die quickly.
did you forgot humans used to live in the jungles?

Let's face it the average person isn't any smarter than the average animal. Just lol at thinking "human creativity" would mean shit if you just got dropped randomly into the jungle without any of your fancy toys you would die quickly. Human intelligence compared to animals is massively overrated.

"Oh but animals can't build airplanes etc". Can you? Yea exactly.
You don't understand that what makes us superior to every other animal is our unique ability to communicate and come up with solutions to things we would never be able to come up with on our own. No other animal has this ability to cooperate in the same way

did you forgot humans used to live in the jungles?

Not sure how this debunks my OP. So what if they did? Were ancient humans that much better off than chimps? Chimps can also fight off predators. Granted humans had spears and shit but it's not like a human with a spear is just automatically going to win against a predator.

Not sure how this debunks my OP. So what if they did? Were ancient humans that much better off than chimps? Chimps can also fight off predators. Granted humans had spears and shit but it's not like a human with a spear is just automatically going to win against a predator.
humans are so much better that they don't even have to bother fighting with predators.

animals can barely open doors jfl
I have been starving in my room for 5 weeks and I can't find the way out, please help me oh god

• Ugh..
Reactions: Petsmart
Our ancestors could, because they were trained to live in those circumstances from birth. Your average pet dog would also die in the middle of the jungle, his whole life he was fed by his owner and never had to worry about finding a safe place to spend the night and hunting for survival, its not about intelligence, it's about the preparation. We were raised to live in this modern society, if you put us in completely new environment without prior preparation of course we will die.

• +1
Reactions: Raymon97 and Petsmart
give me a spear and another man next to me with a spear we kill any animal on this planet. Im sorry you are just retarded if you think im wrong

Not more then your ego for sure

My iq is extremely low.

giphy.gif

What for shit example is this? Of course the average human wouldn’t be able to survive in a jungle since they don’t possess the knowledge to do so. Like how to create a fire, shelter and all that shit.
In b4 you comment with shit like:
“Muh only a handful of humans possess the IQ to do so.”
Yep, he's retarded af.

IQ is cope, i got a 146 iq and ive ended here