Human life is fuckin weird

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
We have faces by which we recognize each other. We rank each other by how easy it is to look at these faces. Everything is so stupid, yet we take our lives so seriously

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, mike21, datboijj and 4 others
Wait until you learn about the official narrative of oven capacity science

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
All we do is chase things (money, pussy, prestige and so on) to escape the meaningless existence that is life, hoping they will give some sort of meaning to our lives JFL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, datboijj, Clqs and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yet if you don't take your life seriously, someone else who does will trample you and make yours difficult

Yet if you don't take your life seriously, someone else who does will trample you and make yours difficult
You're forced to participate in the rat race even though it's all futile in the end

And we kill each other every day for this :lul::lul:
Also the more you look around, the more you realize the world is barely held together by a duct tape (read capitalism)

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, butterworld and maarda
reminds me to not take life so seriously, it's one big joke if you think about it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and maarda
I wish I were a caveman
Why tho, everything humanity has done is for the comfort that modern world provides. Chad still fucked all the women in the tribes leaving nothing for betas, at least you can have easy life in modern times

Why tho, everything humanity has done is for the comfort that modern world provides. Chad still fucked all the women in the tribes leaving nothing for betas, at least you can have easy life in modern times
Because my only purpose would be not to stay hungry.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
reminds me to not take life so seriously, it's one big joke if you think about it
Finally you’re starting to get it, taking life serious is a meme when we’re thrown into an already predetermined world with the craziest values. Your value as an organism is dictated by the length of your bones and their projection, skin color, what a joke lmfao. Do what makes you happy and remember the human race will go extinct eventually, (due to heat death but we’ll probably off ourselves some other way beforehand)

All I want to do is maximize my pleasure in the finite time I have, as of now my brain rewards me from self improving so that’s why I’m into looksmaxxing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and laaltin
Finally you’re starting to get it, taking life serious is a meme when we’re thrown into an already predetermined world with the craziest values. Your value as an organism is dictated by the length of your bones and their projection, skin color, what a joke lmfao. Do what makes you happy and remember the human race will go extinct eventually, (due to heat death but we’ll probably off ourselves some other way beforehand)

All I want to do is maximize my pleasure in the finite time I have, as of now my brain rewards me from self improving so that’s why I’m into looksmaxxing.
I love this forum

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
exactly. One day I'm going to go ER and then kms as my last joke in this clown world.

We have faces by which we recognize each other. We rank each other by how easy it is to look at these faces. Everything is so stupid, yet we take our lives so seriously

Sound so stupid until no bitch will fuck you because your face is ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Sound so stupid until no bitch will fuck you because your face is ugly as shit
Must be you problem, I only get dopamine if I get to fuck gym snowbunnies with good face which is why I'm an incel here

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan