Human Psychology Blackpill | The 4 M's of Motivation in Humans (Deep & Dark.)

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Banned
Movement
This refers to the need for physical activity, exploration, and maintaining health. Humans are naturally motivated to move, whether for survival (hunting, gathering) or for the health and well-being that comes from exercise and physical activity.

Mating
Mating involves the evolutionary drive to reproduce and form connections or relationships. It's the motivation tied to seeking partners, reproducing, and ensuring the survival of one's genes.

Materialism
This is the motivation to acquire resources or material goods. Historically, humans were driven to secure food, shelter, and other necessary resources, which in modern times translates to the pursuit of wealth, possessions, and financial stability.

Mastery
Mastery here refers to the motivation to develop skills, achieve competence, and gain control over one’s environment. It's about becoming proficient in tasks, which historically increased survival chances, but in modern life, it can relate to career success or personal development.

I'd say I'm 25% movement cos I like staying active and exploring.
30% mating cos i fap like 4x per day
10% materialistic - i got this a little, but not much for example idgaf how my car looks or what brand. but i kinda like dressing nice but not expensive just nice
35% mastery. cos i loveee the idea of being extremely competent in my job, hobbies, having autonomy over my life in each aspect etc.. i dedicate my life to it

Which of the 4 M's motivate you the most?

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja