Human Rights on the Streets, Chad Rights in the Sheets

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17920
Every girl is a slut for chad. It's a given. I have seen the shyest and most reserved women turn into animalistic nymphos when confronted by a chad. Western women and modesty is an oxymoron.

They're all the same. Every single one of them. All of them are slaves to the lust and desire of chad.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
Every girl is a slut for chad. It's a given. I have seen the shyest and most reserved women turn into animalistic nymphos when confronted by a chad. Western women and modesty is an oxymoron.

They're all the same. Every single one of them. All of them are slaves to the lust and desire of chad.
Pretty much any girl even in China India, Peru, Nigeria etc

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
All women love big fat Mongolian horse cock

Muh chad. The actual backpill is women would rather finger themselves than fuck chad.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Muh chad. The actual backpill is women would rather finger themselves than fuck chad.
why are you saying this? women like chads,why would a woman finger herself rather than have sex with a chad?

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane, PubertyMaxxer and vaninskybird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back