Humans are an extremely rare form of life

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
If u go only by evolution and not a Devine creator the intelligence humans possess compared to other animals and how fast humans are advancing it’s literally unimaginable

It took very rare circumstances for evolution in humans to prioritise the brain and with our lives now being basically 100% devoted to using and fuelling our brain it will evolve even further

If life in other planets really exsist when u consider how rare just having basic life is in other planets

And even if there is basic life for it to evolve in the low likelihood turn of events to be as intelligent as humans are

It’s truly very very rare shit tbh

Unless the universe is infinite I don’t think there are many forms of life like this out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, gothmog6 and NZb6Air
go to bed lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Joshrc and toolateforme
Unironically, it's 3:36 am in his country.
Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
If u go only by evolution and not a Devine creator the intelligence humans possess compared to other animals and how fast humans are advancing it’s literally unimaginable

It took very rare circumstances for evolution in humans to prioritise the brain and with our lives now being basically 100% devoted to using and fuelling our brain it will evolve even further

If life in other planets really exsist when u consider how rare just having basic life is in other planets

And even if there is basic life for it to evolve in the low likelihood turn of events to be as intelligent as humans are

It’s truly very very rare shit tbh

Unless the universe is infinite I don’t think there are many forms of life like this out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Deleted member 91702, GigaRetard and 2 others
Evolution :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Evolution :lul::lul::lul:
I’m very open to anything tbh since nobody can prove any of these ideas

But fact remains evolution is more likely than a creator as u can see happening rn with small things like many people being born without wisdom tooth or other animals evolving right in front of our eyes

Ofc these are very small things but it takes hundreds of years for big changes I do think evolution can’t be denied based on the evidence we have

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Gengar
Evolution is an absolute sham. Humans were clearly placed on earth by a superior entity, but no one will believe that since they think human beings are the pinnacle of all creation, even if there happened to be life in a far away galaxy

But fact remains evolution is more likely than a creator as u can see happening rn with small things like many people being born without wisdom tooth or other animals evolving right in front of our eyes

Ofc these are very small things but it takes hundreds of years for big changes I do think evolution can’t be denied based on the evidence we have
did I do a reading on your issacro? I'll use it as an example for non evolutionary beliefs

Evolution is an absolute sham. Humans were clearly placed on earth by a superior entity, but no one will believe that since they think human beings are the pinnacle of all creation, even if there happened to be life in a far away galaxy
It might be true but I go off likelihood and it is a fact we see signs pointing to evolution more than to a creator

I’m a curiosity driven person and my mind can’t stand on blind faith so even tho one can’t be 100% sure I will still be driven towards the most probable

i hate how there are 2 billion+ indians dude, i hate all of them, stop reproducing and let them die

Tho I do have to also mention evolution itself does not make the idea of a creator impossible

Nobody knows how life came to be in the first place evidence points to small organisms in the water but even then how these organisms came to be is unknown

There might be a creator of this complex system of life just not as written in the bible or any other books based on the evidence we have

i hate how there are 2 billion+ indians dude, i hate all of them, stop reproducing and let them die
That is the unfortunate trait humans have

The hate for other humans based on opinions or “race”

The bad part about this is it might lead our species to extinction not because of Indians but because of political differences

Hopefully humans end up uniting and inevitably evolving together as no matter what kind of person in the long run humans won’t get dumber as we more than fuel our brain enough with processed fuel to guarantee evolving it even more in the long run

Tho I do have to also mention evolution itself does not make the idea of a creator impossible

Nobody knows how life came to be in the first place evidence points to small organisms in the water but even then how these organisms came to be is unknown

There might be a creator of this complex system of life just not as written in the bible or any other books based on the evidence we have
Nah its aliens trust, this world is just an experiment. Why do you think we live on a planet the perfect distance from the sun?

When the world is about to end and we can't do anything in our last moments, all the aliens are gonna come out and say it was just a prank all along

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

I dunno about you but I am about to fap instead of thinking about this stuff. :ogre:

Habitable planet with high IQ with unmeasurable potential living beings is just crazy chances if you think about it

Nah its aliens trust, this world is just an experiment. Why do you think we live on a planet the perfect distance from the sun?

When the world is about to end and we can't do anything in our last moments, all the aliens are gonna come out and say it was just a prank all along
Maybe but planets at a life possible distance to the sun aren’t impossible

Even tho rare we do have many examples in the small portion of the universe we can view

It’s just the perfect distance for life tho talking in all these factors and nobody knows how life actually came to be

I do Unironically think there could be a Devine creator since life just popped out of nowhere but as for pinpointing on which god is the right one the things written in the bible aren’t really accurate based on the evidence we have that’s why I remain unconvinced but there’s truly no way to be sure of anything

I’m á curious person so I would never be able to accept something

I dunno about you but I am about to fap instead of thinking about this stuff. :ogre:
Curiosity is something unique to us. Unfortunately most people lose that spark past childhood

The rare few who manage to stay curious and also be genetically gifted with intellect end up as scientists

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
if u can prove the existence of a certain creator I am interested in listening

But faith alone is hard to pinpoint since many people have certain experiences and our brains “delude” us in ways to being stuck in a certain faith especially when u lack the interest of curiosity

Though some curious people also believe in a creator which is a very strong possibility since life is such a rare mystery as far as we know in the universe

Tho I believe the current books such as the bible aren’t accurate based on what we know for a fact

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and NZb6Air
u said can't prove evolution

not what it means in normie minds
In my opinion evolution is very obvious

Being blackpilled and denying evolution is stupid since looks are only important because humans like other mammals look for the best genetic partner to reproduce with litteraly to insure the best genes can go on and speed up evolution

If someone doesn’t believe in evolution they can’t possibly believe in the Blackpill unless they never thought this through

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and NZb6Air
In my opinion evolution is very obvious

Being blackpilled and denying evolution is stupid since looks are only important because humans like other mammals look for the best genetic partner to reproduce with litteraly to insure the best genes can go on and speed up evolution

If someone doesn’t believe in evolution they can’t possibly believe in the Blackpill unless they never thought this through
i just JFL'd the fact you said evolution is unprovable when it's the most supported theory (theory is the top of knowledge, it's a whole system, it's not just an hypothesis) in biology and most our knowledge on attractiveness and sexual mating strategies comes from evolutionary biology

however concerning the blackpill, you can be blackpilled without that biological understanding, that's just a small part of it, most of the positive value of beauty has no role in the evolutionary drive of the specie