Humans are in a constant state of learning, forgetting and relearning

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Humans always forget due to decadence and make mistakes, which creates hard times and they relearn. There’s an entire cycle based around this, there was another great society in history (Roman empire) that was stuck in the same trap.

We’re in the same cycle in the west. Due to everyone having a roof over their head, food at the store, food delivered to their house at their fingertips (DoorDash, etc), social welfare, and so on, people get spoiled and think this is how things always are. They think this is how things always will be. They don’t realize the mistakes of the present and brand their ancestors as people filled with ignorance and hate.

Now as a result, we get mass hypergamy, hedonism, a lack of commitment, societally encouraged narcissism, people saying stuff like internet access is somehow a human right, a decline in marriages, a decline in the birth rate, virtue signalling, moral relativism and so on.

Meanwhile I will say that my ancestors got a lot of things wrong, societal traditionalism was not one of those wrongs. This ensured that any man got a fair shot on the sexual market and had a good opportunity to get a strong, fruitful marriage as long as they had good Character. Now that’s dead, people (mostly women) won’t even stay to fix a problem. They will want out as soon as possible (divorce). Women having affairs in many cases is even encouraged or justified. Dead bedrooms are seen as a inevitable scenario that you have to deal with. I could go on. It is what it is.

I’m not gonna act like it’s all over, that’s not the point of this thread. People will eventually smell the coffee and regain their senses. When that happens, I don’t know. But it will happen. The point of this thread is that humans Severely lack in the department of realizing the truth permanently. they will acknowledge it, operate with it and when they manage to coexist with it, they delude themselves into thinking the problem isn’t there, which causes them to go back to square one.

This is why I can’t get mad at the Middle East for its traditionalism, they’re right in what they do and haven’t forgotten the problem and how to deal with it. They’re slowly succumbing to western culture though so they’ll hit the wall we’re facing soon anyway. No way around it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Krezo, lookismfugee and 3 others
You can still get virgin muslim brainwashed gf but you need to be fast as they are westernizing at an alarming rate
Other option is ruralmaxxed latina gf

Anything else would require insane constant amounts of effort to prevent westernization

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
but u got unlucky with timeline and so did all of us

Looks like I forgot how to read when I saw all that text