Reactions: Bomber517 and Esteban1997

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Nah, we're pretty chill compared to insects

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Depends on what type of “humans” and what you consider humans

What do you mean by that?
I dont consider niggers human. Other ethnics such as browns and asians are actually okay, but niggers are inhuman and have no sense of emotion or empathy, after all they have 20% dna of a literal ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and GlamourPursuer
I dont consider niggers human. Other ethnics such as browns and asians are actually okay, but niggers are inhuman and have no sense of emotion or empathy, after all they have 20% dna of a literal ape
Maybe because you had bad experience with black people but that doesnt mean that all of them are like this

This comment sounds sarcastic for some reason
Genuinely, insects are the most evil,vile, twisted and disgusted creatures this earth has ever produced

Like ants practice, genocide, slavery, cannibalism, child labor, biological warfare

Dozens of insects are born by eating their way out of their victims, said victims sometimes happen to be their own parents like with flies

And some parasites eat their host's brain and take control of it

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Esteban1997
Maybe because you had bad experience with black people but that doesnt mean that all of them are like this
Well how many more bad experiences do i need to know ive had them my entire life possible hundereds total and only a few good experience

• +1
Genuinely, insects are the most evil,vile, twisted and disgusted creatures this earth has ever produced

Like ants practice, genocide, slavery, cannibalism, child labor, biological warfare

Dozens of insects are born by eating their way out of their victims, said victims sometimes happen to be their own parents like with flies

And some parasites eat their host's brain and take control of it
So? Humans do this aswell

Well how many more bad experiences do i need to know ive had them my entire life possible hundereds total and only a few good experience
If a White person calls a black person a nigger he has the right to feel angry since your attacking him same things happen visversa

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
If a White person calls a black person a nigger he has the right to feel angry since your attacking him same things happen visversa
Yesterday i went to a store and a bunch of black people came in yelling and stole a bunch of food me and the whites watched and didnt say anything
But everyday at school/work i would have a unpleasant experience with blacks similar to them yelling fighting or just being annoying to me ect and i would be the bystander not calling them nigger ive been called cracker before though

Feel the same
ik why God is the Most Merciful

• +1
even more evil than niggers?

Notice how OP was condemning humanity as a whole but org fags somehow managed to turn it into a racial hate thread jfl just nuke the planet already

• +1