Humans don't have any agency

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Ultimately you are just a living machine who's behavioral parameters have been shaped and molded by the laws of darwinian evolution over millions of years. The ability to "think for yourself" is just a fancy trick that the brain plays on you to make you feel like you are in control when in actuality you are not. I go do the same fucking thing every single day, every week, every month, every year. Nothing ever changes unless there are some special circumstances. And I can't even explain why I do the things I do. I just do. It comes to me naturally without thinking. And everybody else is the same.

Don't even get me started on normies...

Just face it. Human beings (and all living matter for that matter) have no agency. We are in control of nothing. Literally the whole universe is predetermined and everything was always meant to turn out as it did. It's over and it was always meant to be over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Dude420, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
The ability to "think for yourself" is just a fancy trick that the brain plays on you to make you feel like you are in control when in actuality you are not.
This is not consistent with Darwinism. There's no reason your brain could have for wanting to trick you.

But anyway the mind is demonstrably not a physical entity. You can't explain it by biological processes.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and CupOfCoffee
This is not consistent with Darwinism. There's no reason your brain could have for wanting to trick you.

But anyway the mind is demonstrably not a physical entity. You can't explain it by biological processes.
i missed u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
DE2804CD 5E8C 47E0 BC2A 837DAC58CB3D

XD

I see your point. Yes. Majority of people.