Humor is the least sexy

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
You need to be serious and threatening for a girl to be sexually attracted. Humor is terrible because it alleviates tension, when you want to do the exact opposite and build tension instead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Blkpill Godfather, germanlooks and 6 others
no. thats autistic, i mean most of the time you are right but u need to also tease/joke with her

treat her like your daughter, weak, inferior, and youre the master

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Blkpill Godfather, Broly and 3 others
no. thats autistic, i mean most of the time you are right but u need to also tease/joke with her

this

You need to be serious and threatening for a girl to be sexually attracted. Humor is terrible because it alleviates tension, when you want to do the exact opposite and build tension instead.
Based

I just want a girl i can treat like a princess :(

in a relationship it has it's places

but in every other interaction with women, humor is terrible and it isn't vital to relationships either.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
There's a big difference between awkward tension and sexual tension. You need humor to break the ice and can act serious when trying to escalate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
There's a big difference between awkward tension and sexual tension. You need humor to break the ice and can act serious when trying to escalate
You cannot break the ice with humor in a sexual way. It can be used as the opener of a conversation, but it's not a sexy display

You cannot break the ice with humor in a sexual way. It can be used as the opener of a conversation, but it's not a sexy display
yes you can
you can be like
"haha wanna hook up? ;)"

Agree, humor is autistic, feminine trăit, a Man should be stoic, assertive, dangerous.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

This is how I treat my cute boss. My job is meaningless to me so I have this luxury of not taking her seriously but not in a nasty way.

Hey retards, how about being both FUNNY and or MATURE/SERIOUS depending on the conversation?

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
Hey retards, how about being both FUNNY and or MATURE/SERIOUS depending on the conversation?
The type of conversation is already specified in the title. Read it

That’s cope. You need both

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
Only on this forum people will tell you humor dries pussy:lul::lul::lul:

Most of you here confuse humor with oofy doofing and clowning.

Obviously few people are capable of the gift of being genuinely funny - saying jokes that are not just funny but carry a plethora of emotions.

I'm very good at situational humor and extracting the essence of a conversation and encapsulating it in something that is humorous and valuable.

I've had several girls madly in love of me because of this. Mind you my face is a 3.5 at best.

A girl literally told me to give her my address so she can finally rape me.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Irrelevant when sub 4. - At least this is what this forum preaches.

But yeah, you need height to be considered funny by women. I agree on that.

Short men are usually seen as clowns.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234