HUNG OUT WITH FOIDS (MADE FOIDS CAGE SO HARD THEY PISSED THEMSELVES) (MOGGER DAY IN MY LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

Martin Luther King of gooks
As you niggas know i moved to Zagreb so im NTmaxxing with my cousin and her friends.

Id say 3 of them are MTB-HTBs and 1 is a subhuman but theyre personalitystacies because they hung out with a subhuman like me (they all heightmog me). They called me a "goofy ah šašavac" (which means just "goofy ah", they basically said the same thing twice but once in english and once in croatian)

Those niggas are so crazy jfl, the first thing we did was play screaming sounds on a speaker to scare people. Heres a video of us doing it to some indian nigga JFL. I said a joke about indians and they all caged

Also some gypsy stole one of them an ice cream. Never began for icecreamcels.

After that we went to a shopping centre so they can buy some albums and to play videogames.
2023062730454 Gallery
There was a lot of albums, i once went to an album store in Sofia and they didnt have half as many.

Here we were playing Fortnite, these evil niggas roasted the shit out of me in the meantime but we were all laughing and shitting on each other so its ok.

One of my cousin friends is a fogger (the one in the picture) and the other one has such subhuman forward growth, NCT, an overbite and a jewnose, over for her.
20230627 231207

Then they opened the albums they bought (it was like 40 jewros each jfl). They (including the fogger) let me pull the photocards from their albums, i pulled the jewnosed foid's bias. Brutal lifefuel.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART NOW

We left the shopping jewmall and we were running because we needed to catch a tram, i was faster than all of them. I realized i dont see them anymore so i ran back to them. 2 of them were caging at my running so hard they started crying and pissing from laughter.
20230627 232655

Then we all caged together and the niggas who pissed themselves called their parents

Also they let me share these pictures, they even sent me half of them

LIFEFUEL

In conclusion, COUSINMAXXING IS LAW

@exo @mrriceguy @apemaxxed @slayer69 @HeightPilledum @mrriceguy @ceo @incel194012940 @BoneDensity @drop @Qazqa @Cheesyrumble @positivecoper @dutchboi

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, RAMU KAKA, exo and 11 others
DNRD+IDC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IHateMyself, pentamogged9000 and aspiringexcel
mirin, you life mog me to suicide

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Krakowski and aspiringexcel
A day without an amusing @aspiringexcel thread, is a day not worth it

Or whatever they say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ulose22, pentamogged9000 and aspiringexcel
As you niggas know i moved to Zagreb so im NTmaxxing with my cousin and her friends.

Id say 3 of them are MTB-HTBs and 1 is a subhuman but theyre personalitystacies because they hung out with a subhuman like me (they all heightmog me). They called me a "goofy ah šašavac" (which means just "goofy ah", they basically said the same thing twice but once in english and once in croatian)

Those niggas are so crazy jfl, the first thing we did was play screaming sounds on a speaker to scare people. Heres a video of us doing it to some indian nigga JFL. I said a joke about indians and they all caged
View attachment 2284590

After that we went to a shopping centre so they can buy some albums and to play videogames.
View attachment 2284598There was a lot of albums, i once went to an album store in Sofia and they didnt have half as many.

Here we were playing Fortnite, these evil niggas roasted the shit out of me in the meantime but we were all laughing and shitting on each other so its ok.

One of my cousin friends is a fogger (the one in the picture) and the other one has such subhuman forward growth, NCT, an overbite and a jewnose, over for her.
View attachment 2284605
Then they opened the albums they bought (it was like 40 jewros each jfl). They (including the fogger) let me pull the photocards from their albums, i pulled the jewnosed foid's bias. Brutal lifefuel.

We left the shopping jewmall and we were running because we needed to catch a tram, i was faster than all of them. I realized i dont see them anymore so i ran back to them. 2 of them were caging at my running so hard they started crying and pissing from laughter.
View attachment 2284638
Then we all caged together and the niggas who pissed themselves called their parents

LIFEFUEL

@exo @mrriceguy @apemaxxed @slayer69 @HeightPilledum @mrriceguy @ceo @incel194012940 @BoneDensity @drop @Qazqa @Cheesyrumble @positivecoper @dutchboi
that poor indian didn’t deserve that man, you shoulda manned up and told the girls, that is not a nice thing to do and make them apologie

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and aspiringexcel
schizo ramblings...

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
that poor indian didn’t deserve that man, you shoulda manned up and told the girls, that is not a nice thing to do and make them apologie
They did it to everyone jfl, i just recorded it when they did it to an indian so i can post it on here
How tall are you?
169 cm (over)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 21898
amazing thread, but i cant rep because youre shorter than them

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Fukoff fakecel nomrie

• Hmm...
ur cousins friend is very cute :owo: keep hanging out with them maybe you can weasel your way into a relationship with her :aheago:

• So Sad
ur cousins friend is very cute :owo: keep hanging out with them maybe you can weasel your way into a relationship with her :aheago:
It was over before it began nigga, she is 173cms while i am 169cm.

She got happy when i pulled a photocard of her bias from the album she bought. Lifefuel.

OP I’m happy for you but I’m gonna be honest, this is not all that special no hard feelings

• +1

View attachment 2284590

View attachment 2284598There was a lot of albums, i once went to an album store in Sofia and they didnt have half as many.

View attachment 2284605

View attachment 2284638

LIFEFUEL

I must admit, I'm impressed by your openness to go outside with women. Personally, I find it difficult to put up with them as they tend to burden me with their slow walking and much talking. However, I believe it's important to seize every opportunity, so I commend you for taking that approach. Please continue sharing threads with more pictures and videos, as they aid in visualization. Send my regards to the bitch who had an unfortunate incident pissing herself.

• Love it
I must admit, I'm impressed by your openness to go outside with women. Personally, I find it difficult to put up with them as they tend to burden me with their slow walking and much talking. However, I believe it's important to seize every opportunity, so I commend you for taking that approach. Please continue sharing threads with more pictures and videos, as they aid in visualization. Send my regards to the bitch who had an unfortunate incident pissing herself.
JFL tbh all foids i talk to including my oneitis (i mainly talk to foids on my instagram memepage so they dont know how i look like) actually have personalities.

Not once did my cousin and her friends mention retarded shit like makeup, useless stories that end up leading to nothing, snapchat...

We mainly just roasted each other, talked about kpoop, played videogames and caged

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
JFL tbh all foids i talk to including my oneitis (i mainly talk to foids on my instagram memepage so they dont know how i look like) actually have personalities.

Not once did my cousin and her friends mention retarded shit like makeup, useless stories that end up leading to nothing, snapchat...

We mainly just roasted each other, talked about kpoop, played videogames and caged
Certainly, my friend, I don't claim that women lack personalities. It's just that some of their personalities can be dull and uninteresting. However, I could be mistaken about certain individuals as not all of them put me to sleep. It ultimately depends on a woman's upbringing and environment. Perhaps I should consider visiting Croatia to assess the women there. Who knows, I might come to visit you, bro. Make sure to clear a room for me.

• +1
It was over before it began nigga, she is 173cms while i am 169cm.

She got happy when i pulled a photocard of her bias from the album she bought. Lifefuel.
wtf kpop still a big thing in the new area u moved in?

• +1
wtf kpop still a big thing in the new area u moved in?
Yeah it seems to be even more popular than in bulgaria, but my cousins friends are all kpoop fans because shes a giga kpoopfan too

I dont mind tho, i get along with kpoop stans, theyre some crazy niggas

• Love it
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
We need your vlog approaching like 100 foids or smth, would 50+ reps ngl

• Woah
Hung out with some giga non NTs and set back your social skills even further.

Who the fuck plays speaker sounds in public? what a nuisance.

• JFL
omgoodness...

who is this? what's her TikTok?

what is her ethnicity?
JFL she doesnt post herself on tiktok

Shes croatian
Hung out with some giga non NTs and set back your social skills even further.

Who the fuck plays speaker sounds in public? what a nuisance.
Its normal in croatia nigga, noone gives a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx