Hunger and bloat

pandac

pandac

Iron
I’ve been hungry as fuck all of a sudden recently and ive gained some face fat or bloat because I didnt want to ignore my hunger cues. Is the hunger because of a coming growth spurt or should I just limit my intake? I am almost 16 yrs old, bone age of 14, and i have been on ai and hgh for around 2 yrs if that’s relevant. I also haven’t been growing much offlate, maybe 1/2 inch over last 3 months.

Eat, eat eat.

Indeed, the one with the open plates shall grow.

Growth or no growth, that is the question.

I’ve been hungry as fuck all of a sudden recently and ive gained some face fat or bloat because I didnt want to ignore my hunger cues. Is the hunger because of a coming growth spurt or should I just limit my intake? I am almost 16 yrs old, bone age of 14, and i have been on ai and hgh for around 2 yrs if that’s relevant. I also haven’t been growing much offlate, maybe 1/2 inch over last 3 months.
don’t cut at 14 bone age wtf. Only if you’re already 6’4 and hypermasc.

yea i havent but ive been getting hungry as fuck and i gained a good bit of face fat/bloat so idk what to do should i just thug out being bloated
eat some broccoli and spinach to get potassium in it genuinely helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: pandac
does the sharp appetite increase mean theres a growth spurt coming or it could be anything
could be anything, I didn’t get that hungry when I was growing. Just eat healthyish food when you’re hungry eggs, milk, etc. You know this stuff already.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, nolpolin2 and pandac
does the sharp appetite increase mean theres a growth spurt coming or it could be anything
usually the body tries to store alot of fat before a growth spurt, that's what my doctor told me

if your on hgh, just take the chance to be bloated for a bit

• +1
Reactions: pandac