Hunger rush

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
Anyone has got something like this cause it’s first time something like this happened to me.
Yesterday, done nothing, literally.
Ate like 2000 calories and felt right.
At like 0:20 am (13 hours after waking up so not caused by being alert for too long) I got a hunger rush like never before Jfl:lul:.
I ate 2 magnum ice cream sticks and hoped it will be enough, turned out it wasn’t.
Ate 150g of Salomon, still not enough.
Decided to eat 100g of blueberries and 50 g of nuts. Still hungry but bearable and went to sleep 2 hours later.
Fast forward to 10 am, woke up not feeling hunger, an hour later I got hungry but not some extreme hunger, decided to eat 6 eggs, 50 g of mushrooms and 30g of sausage.
Hungry as fuck :lul:, ate 220 g of beef burgers. Still hungry as fuck.
Ate 300g of chicken breast - finally hunger stopped but I’m not full yet, how tf is that possible with no physical activity and my maintance being around 2200-2300 calories?
We’re all gonna make it.

Shouldn't have eaten those sausage, mushrooms and ice cream then it would be good

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman
Shouldn't have eaten those sausage, mushrooms and ice cream then it would be good
Being 14 and having limited budget it isn’t really my choice to eat like this and literally had no other choice but to eat ice cream yesterday unless I wanted to starve

You're going through puberty bruv. Keep eating and you'll grow taller