hunger surpressing tips?

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
im hungry tn cant eat andmy blackpillled info on what to do

Most important for me is don't keep food in the house. Go out for one meal a day and that's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and gribsufer1
im hungry tn cant eat andmy blackpillled info on what to do
That comment above mine is crazy. Anyways, discipline and nicotine my friend. You have to punish yourself, all life is is choices.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
nicotine coffee bromocroptine high protein foods but keep it low fat, carbs are needed as youll be weak already when cutting.

Most important for me is don't keep food in the house. Go out for one meal a day and that's it.
i only have healthy food dontbtrust restaueant stuff, im just tempted to eat 200g of grilled cheese rn

nicotine coffee bromocroptine high protein foods but keep it low fat, carbs are needed as youll be weak already when cutting.
im on high protein high fat low csrb and feel great i have tonnes if energy this diet mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
i only have healthy food dontbtrust restaueant stuff, im just tempted to eat 200g of grilled cheese rn
One big meal a day. For example I'll have a cup of coffee in the morning then walk 2 minutes to the supermarket bakery and get 4 hot dogs and 2 chocolate croissants, then take my supplements.

If there's no food in the house you can't binge even if you want to. If I have food I'll think oh just one cookie then eat ten.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
stop being a little bitch?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
self-discipline only.
nicotine is looksminning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and gribsufer1
One big meal a day. For example I'll have a cup of coffee in the morning then walk 2 minutes to the supermarket bakery and get 4 hot dogs and 2 chocolate croissants, then take my supplements.
jfl at eating hot dogs and chocolste croissants, today i ate cheese, eggs and spinach

Every time I get an urge to eat, I walk to the nearest mirror and suckle on my cheeks so that I can see how aesthetic hollow cheeks are.
Helps

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1
Low-sugar chewing gum, Shirataki noodles, fasting, caffeine, nicotine, etc...

So many 0-calorie food options for you to choose from. Check this video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and gribsufer1
Low-sugar chewing gum, Shirataki noodles, fasting, caffeine, nicotine, etc...

So many 0-calorie food options for you to choose from. Check this video

my diet is good , pharmacology section of this video is good tho thanks

not eating enough downregulates your metabolism. eat more and do more cardio