Hunter Eyes After Waking Up

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
Title; I want to know if I'm the only nigga to have hunter eyes after waking up and then hooded/hunter eyes during the day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Mewton, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
It means your face is puffy and bloated, and the swelling tends to travel upwards to your upper eyelids. It's not a good look.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton and Deleted member 22918
russell westbrook GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Detective, BoneDensity and 2 others
another schizopost

• Ugh..
Reactions: lyricism
@St.TikTokcel I've learned on .org that most users who browse this forum are chads when they wake up in the morning.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and St.TikTokcel
Same, I'm 5.5 PSL morning but 4 PSL evening.

My personal indicator to how good my sleep was is how hooded my eyes are in the morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Gaygymmaxx, Mewton and 3 others
Yes, this is real

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and lyricism
It means your face is puffy and bloated, and the swelling tends to travel upwards to your upper eyelids. It's not a good look.
Appreciate the advice, it may be because I'm bulking, but all I've noticed is my face looks extremely lean + hunter eyes in the morning, but after probably 2 hours its back to normal

cope i look like a bloated piece of shit in the morning, yes i have better hooding but the rest of my face is puffy as fuck. look debloated after icing at around 2pm usually.

cope i look like a bloated piece of shit in the morning, yes i have better hooding but the rest of my face is puffy as fuck. look debloated after icing at around 2pm usually.
opposite for me i barely look bloated and my eyes are insanely sharp, it fucking scares me sometimes

• +1
Reactions: jrobts.
Same, probably hormonal fluctuations or something causing muscle and fat changes in face

• Woah
Reactions: lyricism
Same
Bloat in eye fatpads