Hunter eyes and hair is the key to life

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Why are prime chico and leo the goats. Hunter eyes and hair.
If you have Extreme talent, hunter eyes and hair your on god mode like neymar and dicpario

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6403
Also you never lose hunter eyes till your unbearable unattractive like 50

Neymar isn’t white so he doesn’t count

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Hero of the Imperium, Chadrapist and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hunts me

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Be_ConfidentBro and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6111, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
If you have Extreme talent, hunter eyes and hair your on god mode like neymar and dicpario
idk bro everything matters

132 million followers 2 times shawn mendes and 4 times harry styles. I am white but I have deep set eyes
100 million of those are guys because he’s one of the best soccer players in the world. Put him, mendes, and styles in a room and tell me who pulls more

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 6111 and Be_ConfidentBro
idk bro everything matters
Yeah but think of people you've met in your life with legit hunter eyes and eyebrows I bet they always had girls and popularity

100 million of those are guys because he’s one of the best soccer players in the world. Put him, mendes, and styles in a room and tell me who pulls more
Mendes and styles will look like shit in 20 years neymar will still have his hunter eyes. Plus you csnt say for sure it's those two because so many girls love neymar

Neymar doesnt have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
F9f0618492ffdb967f7598c4bf19ad6b

HARRYSTYLES HP GettyImages 818726244

Yeah sure bro white skin = automatic mog...

• +1
Reactions: Yambi, GucciMvne and Looks234
agreed but hair doesn't matter as much as you think

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233
massive cope
key to life is a midface of 1-1.1 range and good ipd&pfl with symmetric es ratio

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Hunter eyes = cope without at least average jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I have both

Still KV

Brutal

@Short Ugly and Brown must be living the life then

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
0B9F3DA0 2553 416B 8658 D2BC4E1D01A1

no god mode want a refund

I have both

Still KV

Brutal

Are you sure also hunter eyes doesn't necessarily mean small or hooded it means you have really forward infraorbitals and zygos and also brow bones above the eyes but not glabella. You have to see the person in motion

View attachment 747076

Are you sure also hunter eyes doesn't necessarily mean small or hooded it means you have really forward infraorbitals and zygos and also brow bones above the eyes but not glabella. You have to see the person in motion
If my browbone got any nanometer lower i would be fucking blind

I see my eyebrows 24/7

If my browbone got any nanometer lower i would be fucking blind

I see my eyebrows 24/7
61DoA9Ug7aL AC SY741

Also I realised why elvis is like the most loved white man ever. Because he had an extremely rare eye area of blue hunter eyes

RETRDED THREAD KYS NEYMAR DOESN'T HAVE HUNTER EYES BUT CHINK EYES. KEEP COPING

In terms of psl even a fucken dravidian can mog because psl is only bones. In terms of appeal Zayn mogs. overall
Screenshot 20201021 025429 Chrome

Nah he has alot of brow mass and zygo mass. He has bone in all the right areas around his eyes really and alot of jaw mass aswell

I wouldn't say hunter though. His are mostly prettyboy but good
He makes up for it with really good hair but yeah as you said not leo or chico level. What about meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
He makes up for it with really good hair but yeah as you said not leo or chico level. What about meeks
Jeremy meeks for sure has hunter eyes. Only slight uee exposure (doesn't matter) but crazy bone protrusion

Mendes and styles will look like shit in 20 years neymar will still have his hunter eyes. Plus you csnt say for sure it's those two because so many girls love neymar
this is insane. like half of white teenagers are actually in love with Harry styles. majority of teenage girls dont know who neymar is

this is insane. like half of white teenagers are actually in love with Harry styles. majority of teenage girls dont know who neymar is
Yes they are in love with his music and memories of the 1D days? Why does Zayn (with very good eye support decent brow bone and nw1) date one of the hottest girls in the world and harry styles album is about being heartbroken to some 34 year old whore (camille rowe). Even beiber dates a supermodel and he still has a very good eye area

Yes they are in love with his music and memories of the 1D days? Why does Zayn (with very good eye support decent brow bone and nw1) date one of the hottest girls in the world and harry styles album is about being heartbroken to some 34 year old whore (camille rowe). Even beiber dates a supermodel and he still has a very good eye area
nobody is in love with 1D music. girls like 1D music in the first place because of how they look.

Harry styles also obviously has a curious sexuality

Harry styles also obviously has a curious sexuality
He has very good bone structure. But his eye area is basically shit and also his face is downward grown causing the recessed under eyes and downward jaw. I think zayn made the band and also liam payne is very good looking
Harry styles has the best voice though and also the most status from being made the main member from the production team.