Hunter Eyes are NOT ideal.

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
Hunter eyes are not ideal to women and are seen as intimidating and autistic. Most women that I've talked to prefer almond eyes with good thick eyelashes and other deep-set eyes. Hunter eyes are just not it, especially nowadays when girls are more into pretty boys/tiktok eboys type looks.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Razoff, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
Hunter eyes are not ideal to women and are seen as intimidating and autistic. Most women that I've talked to prefer almond eyes with good thick eyelashes and other deep-set eyes. Hunter eyes are just not it, especially nowadays when girls are more into pretty boys/tiktok eboys type looks.
For example

For example
Zayn
Prey 2
Prey 1
Carringtonxx 1

Its all about facial structure and cheekbone prominence. Hunter eyes are cope for bonecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Heinrich Schmidt, sub5outsider and 10 others
Cool thread, you're right. but after 18 people with almond-shaped eyes are cutecels

blackpill reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker and 4 others
Yes, hunter eyes can scary foids which is bad, on the other hand it can make foids wet.

Delon eyes can make foid feel warmth, love, make her heart beat faster, but it will never make her WET.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, Heinrich Schmidt, Aero and 8 others
Cool thread, you're right. but after 18 people with almond-shaped eyes are cutecels

blackpill reality
True, but im talking about as a teen trynna attract girls jfl bc girls are more into the almond eye shape

Most of the models with “hunter eyes” are just guys with good eye areas who squintmaxx for their photoshoots.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, Lyxguxx, Razoff and 6 others
To be honest, on a child’s intuitive level it’s even clear that squinting eyes looks epic. I always unconsciously squinted when I took photos
Most of the models with “hunter eyes” are just guys with good eye areas who squintmaxx for their photoshoots.

True, but im talking about as a teen trynna attract girls jfl bc girls are more into the almond eye shape
All gfs I’ve had as a teen drool over and mention my hooded eyes the most. A lot do say it’s intimidating/gfs friends say I look like a killer or low trust jfl. Hooded eyes are essential 4 slaying high estrogen jbs stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Hunter eyes are not ideal to women and are seen as intimidating and autistic.
Thinking women think of anything as autistic is itself autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fifetru2 and Deleted member 32410
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Majority aren’t into prettyboys

Hunter eyes are just almond eyes with the uee covering over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Icon
especially nowadays when girls are more into pretty boys/tiktok eboys type looks.
A10 ice blue eyes will halo a sub-par eye area but any other colour or shade will fall flat.
If you have the rarest and most aesthetically pleasing eye colour then yeah you can get away with having with shitty foreskin eyelids.

Its all about facial structure and cheekbone prominence. Hunter eyes are cope for bonecels.
If you have exceptional bone structure and mutliple other halos then it can compensate for not having hunter eyes
like Brett Maverick having negative canthal tilt but blue eyes and a god-tier jawline, or Jacob Elordi having brown eyes and negative canthal tilt but having good bone structure and being 2 metres tall.

Attachments

• 1698727244282.png
    1698727244282.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Don't ever listen to what women say. Women will tell you they like one particular thing in a man then immediately go choke on the dick of a dude who exhibits the extreme polar opposite. Their brains don't work the way ours do. If you ask them to imagine what they like, 9 times out of 10 it's gonna be a very different answer than what they would choose if the options were right in front of their face. That's why they make terrible leaders and long term planners.

I'm not championing hunter eyes or anything by the way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razoff, Constantin Denis, Sir Galachad and 2 others
Don't ever listen to what women say. Women will tell you they like one particular thing in a man then immediately go choke on the dick of a dude who exhibits the extreme polar opposite. Their brains don't work the way ours do. If you ask them to imagine what they like, 9 times out of 10 it's gonna be a very different answer than what they would choose if the options were right in front of their face. That's why they make terrible leaders and long term planners.

I'm not championing hunter eyes or anything by the way.
“Not championing hunter eyes or anything, I just wanted to say foids r fucking dumb” lol

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
“Not championing hunter eyes or anything, I just wanted to say foids r fucking dumb” lol
No, I'm saying it's dumb to ask them their opinions. If you ask them their opinion on anything it can change depending on who's asking, what she had for lunch, if she feels pretty that day, whether she had a recent argument with a close friend, or if she stubbed her toe after getting out if bed that morning just to name a few. Even then it doesn't matter what she says because five minutes later when she's staring at what she was talking about she's likely to realize she doesn't really feel that way after all.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, penispilled and Deleted member 32410
No, I'm saying it's dumb to ask them their opinions. If you ask them their opinion on anything it can change depending on who's asking, what she had for lunch, if she feels pretty that day, whether she had a recent argument with a close friend, or if she stubbed her toe after getting out if bed that morning just to name a few. Even then it doesn't matter what she says because five minutes later when she's staring at what she was talking about she's likely to realize she doesn't really feel that way after all.
Dude I agreed w u I was joking along wtfff

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
JFL cope post

A10 ice blue eyes will halo a sub-par eye area but any other colour or shade will fall flat.
If you have the rarest and most aesthetically pleasing eye colour then yeah you can get away with having with shitty foreskin eyelids.
View attachment 2523248View attachment 2523249View attachment 2523250

If you have exceptional bone structure and mutliple other halos then it can compensate for not having hunter eyes
like Brett Maverick having negative canthal tilt but blue eyes and a god-tier jawline, or Jacob Elordi having brown eyes and negative canthal tilt but having good bone structure and being 2 metres tall.
View attachment 2523258View attachment 2523252
last photo :lul: :lul: :lul:

Attachments

• dream-youtube-minecraft-gamer.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
Dude I agreed w u I was joking along wtfff
I don't care if you're joking or not. You made a valid argument whatever the case. I'm being serious.

One I ran that photo of Cillian Murphy on Photofeeler and got 4.5. How can you explain it?
View attachment 2522942
There are Indians sitting there who deliberately underestimate the ratings, have you even tried to evaluate the guys there? 90% of Indians sit there.
Envy of white people

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
there are 2 types of hunter eyes

That’s shy asian eyes are ideal

Its depends on how you look like loll

Some people can look better with hunter eyes some people not..

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
The best eye shape is probably ‘hunter-almond’. Mildly hunter-like but not full, like Jeremy Meeks..
44579F00 84C3 4307 92CF 4D40A53BA665