Hunter eyes irl on mid/ugly faces give off school shooter vibes

B

bohb697

Iron
The few examples of actual hunter eyes that I’ve seen irl and are not on a psl god, looks awkward and truly give out school shooter vibe's.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, kuroro, prag and 4 others
Sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: goat123, nosoulvalentine and datboijj
Sounds like cope
I mean I really don’t care, I take almond over hunter eyes every day of the week. I find them hard to harmonize without top tears facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, zura, Oxygen and 3 others
A girl in highschool I've never talked to before said I look like a school shooter to my friend. Although I have negative hooding which is worse

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, distance decay and poopoohead
I agree. Honestly almond eyes are way better than hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, datboijj and CarrotMaxxer
The few examples of actual hunter eyes that I’ve seen irl and are not on a psl god, looks awkward and truly give out school shooter vibe's.
by def the face isnt ugly or mid if has hunter eyes genius

A girl in highschool I've never talked to before said I look like a school shooter to my friend. Although I have negative hooding which is worse
is there a way to fix negative hooding? I have hunter eyes with negative hooding and I hate how it looks

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx, BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 44159
I mean I really don’t care, I take almond over hunter eyes every day of the week. I find them hard to harmonize without top tears facial structure.
Fair point, I think I got almonds too anyway

by def the face isnt ugly or mid if has hunter eyes genius
Uh ? It’s a good feature that requires 2 more good features to exist… 3 good features don’t make a face over mid, I personally know a couple of examples

Cant just slap hunter eyes on someone and expect it to make them look much better. Need to find out what kind of eye area harmonizes best w/ their entire face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cant just slap hunter eyes on someone and expect it to make them look much better. Need to find out what kind of eye area harmonizes best w/ their entire face
That’s exactly what I think and I find hunter eyes difficult to harmonize on anything less then top tier face. And I just noticed that those who have hunter eyes but bad faces give me school shooter vibes

I know some people with hunter eyes that look good its based on harmony just like almost every feature

• +1
Reactions: bohb697
Got any examples of ugly guys with hunter eyes?

Gren

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bohb697, Detective, Surgerymaxxer1998 and 3 others
I’d have to look it up, I’m talking from what I’ve seen irl. For example I remembered a guy that I always saw on the bus and when masks where mandatory I was really jealous of his eye area and he gave slayer vibes, the first time I saw him without the mask, his eyes made him look really awkward and gave social rejects

described me tbh brutal

Attractiveness and appeal IRL is more about facial averageness (ratios) and harmony.

Having mostly average features and ratios with a few above average features is better than having ultra-psl features like hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and bohb697
yes and more high trust eyes on an ugly person will look like a cuck

If theyre hooded and you dont have a good jaw or cheekbones to go with them, then yes they suck. If theyre almond hunter then theyre a halo regardless of other features

Lashes brows and color matter more henry cavills eye area is good

I disagree, true hunter eyes (Flawless eye area) cannot look bad on anyone, how can a perfect feature not suit someone? Hunter eyes are not just hooded, they are hooded from bone structure, narrow, canthal tilt, straight hooding, deep set, etc. If you miss any of those you dont have hunter eyes

This guy is legit an incel but has good eyes and people fawn over him

Last edited:
sanpaku eyes are what school shooters have

Attachments

• 1C6743123-130402-lanza-id-445p.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
I disagree, true hunter eyes (Flawless eye area) cannot look bad on anyone, how can a perfect feature not suit someone? Hunter eyes are not just hooded, they are hooded from bone structure, narrow, canthal tilt, straight hooding, deep set, etc. If you miss any of those you dont have hunter eyes

This guy is legit an incel but has good eyes and people fawn over him

how is it a perfect feature? LMAO

Irl most guys with "hunter eyes" look aspie as fuck

how is it a perfect feature? LMAO
Hunter eyes aren't perfect male eyes?

Good canthal tilt, perfect eye bone structure creating no UEE and close set perfectly tilted eyebrows and eye depth, medial canthus, PFL, eyelid tightness, IPD etc etc is not perfect? What in the world is then? Tell me a better combination of features

Last edited: