Hunter eyes or death is the biggest meme in the universe

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
You think foids would reject these slayers because of their LOW FIGHTING SUCCESS AND CUCK EYES

There's more examples cba to put anymore pictures
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Wool
those are not full cuck eyes
rami-malek.jpg

these are cuck eyes

hunter eyes mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
they all have good eye area still

i know about eyes and how the ideal eyes are and what makes them ugly, and still I don't even notice peoples eyes and how it makes them ugly. Because it has a small effect. Once paying attention to them, more so.

i know about eyes and how the ideal eyes are and what makes them ugly, and still I don't even notice peoples eyes and how it makes them ugly. Because it has a small effect. Once paying attention to them, more so.
theyre only really ugly if they have no eyelashes/ bulging out with so much eyelid exposure and under eye circles,

hunter eyes are an extreme halo, nobody in this forum has them.

hooded eyes get mistaken with hunter eyes all the times by autists, hooded eyes mean shit because they won't protect you from someone landing a punch on your face

hooded eyes get mistaken with hunter eyes all the times by autists, hooded eyes mean shit because they won't protect you from someone landing a punch on your face
these are LEGIT hunter eyes, no joke,

real hunter eyes are rare, you need a top tier browridge plus orbital plus high set cheekbones and small eyes for you to have hunter eyes, most people think eyes with some fat ontop mean hunter eyes
Paul Newman shits on 99% of these male models with "hunter eyes" and look at his eyes
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 4258 these are LEGIT hunter eyes, no joke,

real hunter eyes are rare, you need a top tier browridge plus orbital plus high set cheekbones and small eyes for you to have hunter eyes, most people think eyes with some fat ontop mean hunter eyes
Paul Newman shits on 99% of these male models with "hunter eyes" and look at his eyes
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
You picked an old tyson pic out of all, he used to have a lot better eye area now he looks like shit.
second guy has terrible under eye support, true hunter eyes are PCT + very HIGH infraorbital rims.

P 3 1022x475
Richard Ramirez
Richard Ramirez ifeel radio

Attachments

• Snapchat-868649757.jpg
    Snapchat-868649757.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 209
You picked an old tyson pic out of all, he used to have a lot better eye area now he looks like shit.
second guy has terrible under eye support, true hunter eyes are PCT + very HIGH infraorbital rims.

View attachment 4259View attachment 4260View attachment 4261
No no the second guy has "trash eye area" according to PSL retards but he still mogs 99% of models WITH their hunter eyes, i picked a random tyson picture, but he had legit hunter eyes

No no the second guy has "trash eye area" according to PSL retards but he still mogs 99% of models WITH their hunter eyes, i picked a random tyson picture, but he had legit hunter eyes
not trash but good eye area, I think peope who disagree and nitpick small details that don't match with their ideal beauty standards have bdd and autism

Every single model in existence "squinches" (raises their lower eyelid without moving the upper lid) whenever a camera is pointing at them. It's a technique championed by a fashion photographer in NYC (I forget his name) and now everyone does it. If you have hooding and a brow, squinching will give you hunter eyes regardless of how rounded the bottom curve is.

Every single model in existence "squinches" (raises their lower eyelid without moving the upper lid) whenever a camera is pointing at them. It's a technique championed by a fashion photographer in NYC (I forget his name) and now everyone does it. If you have hooding and a brow, squinching will give you hunter eyes regardless of how rounded the bottom curve is.
46445941 363820887688830 523267762731089920 n

it only looks good in pictures though, hard to DO it all day and it looks autistic, I wish i had lighter eyes

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
You can't be considered a 10 without hunter eyes

Women wouldn't reject those guys, but they could look a lot better with them, just morph them and you'll see

The examples you posted don't have hunter eyes but it's not like they have prey eyes either.
So yea you can be good looking without hunter eyes but eye area is still extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
David's physique looks weird af in that photo

Hunter eyes are a meme, the most attractive eyes are eyes with little eyelid exposure.
theyre only really ugly if they have no eyelashes/ bulging out with so much eyelid exposure and under eye circles,

This is why my eye area is atrocious.

Bravo.

That's photoshoot tips 101.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Hunter eyes are a meme, the most attractive eyes are eyes with little eyelid exposure.

This is why my eye area is atrocious.
Sure thats why Sea Opry zero eyelid exposure is one of the top world male models, and specially praised for his eye area.

Sure thats why Sea Opry zero eyelid exposure is one of the top world male models, and specially praised for his eye area.

Praised by males. It's about what females want, not what some faggot in the fashion industry thinks. Haven't you noticed that men who work in the fashion industry, excluding models, are gay?

Praised by males. It's about what females want, not what some faggot in the fashion industry thinks. Haven't you noticed that men who work in the fashion industry, excluding models, are gay?
lmao thats why his social media and the videos he was featured on are full of women swooning.

lmao thats why his social media and the videos he was featured on are full of women swooning.

Any celebrity has females swooning over them, just look at Adrien Brody's instagram page. Are you going to tell me he's a 9/10 because of all the swooning women? JFL, you know better than this, I thought you were blackpilled? You're using a typical bluepill argument here.

Any celebrity has females swooning over them, just look at Adrien Brody's instagram page. Are you going to tell me he's a 9/10 because of all the swooning women? JFL, you know better than this, I thought you were blackpilled? You're using a typical bluepill argument here.

Not really, you see the women swooning over his facial features, specially his eyes. Many people here think the likes of Opry have aspie alien eyes, but women love them. Hooded eyes are the absolute ideal.

Want to be truly blackpilled on hooded eyes? check this article written by women on hooded eyes. Extreme halo effect included:
https://onedio.co/content/25-reasons-to-stick-to-a-man-with-hooded-eyes-10982

Not really, you see the women swooning over his facial features, specially his eyes. Many people here think the likes of Opry have aspie alien eyes, but women love them. Hooded eyes are the absolute ideal.

Want to be truly blackpilled on hooded eyes? check this article written by women on hooded eyes. Extreme halo effect included:
https://onedio.co/content/25-reasons-to-stick-to-a-man-with-hooded-eyes-10982

That's just one woman who wrote the article, the fact that she knows what hooded eyes are, shows us how aspie she really is. Most women don't analyze men's faces like that, let alone uses terms like ""hooded eyes.""

Women also swoon over what PSL retards call ""bug eyes,"" there are plenty of celebrities who don't have hooded eyes and they also get compliments on their eyes. They just compliment his eyes because it's part of an already attractive face.

The best looking guy I know mogs Sean O'pry and any other male model into oblivion and he doesn't have ""hunter eyes"" either. Yes, his eyes get compliments too. He's always gotten compliments, ever since he was a kid. He would have teenage girls coming up to him and saying how beautiful his eyes were. And there I sat, next to him. But back then, ignorance was bliss so I didn't feel badly about it.

• +1
Not really, you see the women swooning over his facial features, specially his eyes. Many people here think the likes of Opry have aspie alien eyes, but women love them.

True dat, my female cousin shared a photo of O'Pry from his Facebook and her female friends went into a frenzy declaring their undying love for him and saying "those eyes" with lots of hearts etc.

I think it's because they have all the qualities they love - masculine, but a little vulnerable looking and very other-worldly and mysterious at the same time.

Its not good enough just to have eyes that are hooded. The shape of the hooding is everything. The reason why O'Pry's eyes are so aesthetically pleasing, aside from the color, is the shape of them. The hooding is perfectly straight and with the shape of the bottom lid, they almost look like parallelograms. It's a highly aesthetic shape for eyes.

• +1
Happy7

I have hunter eyes as part of having Asian eyes.

Guy #1 and #3 have no upper eye xposure therefore hunter eye so flawed examples.

Less upper eye exposure better.