Hunter eyes potential?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Tilted my head down, raised my upper eyelid (simulating filler or fat graft). Does this look good and can it be accomplished with filler/fat graft or am I tripping
20200826 110129

To add, I have like 0% fat under brows. And the head tilted down I think can be accomplished via bimax with ccw

Last edited:
you are tripping hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Yerico7, Copeful and 14 others
they don't have the right shape, the medial canthus is too straight

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Phoenix
Bro you don't need fillers

You're already a slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lerwaf123, egoy, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
they don't have the right shape, the medial canthus is too straight
No mass of fat could hide those upper lids. You have good eyes bro, forget about hunter

over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 9072, Introvertednarc and 2 others
No mass of fat could hide those upper lids. You have good eyes bro, forget about hunter
My eyes were deemed cucked multiple times on this forum. You're actually the only person I've heard say I have good eyes. Guess just the head tilt solves that issue?

no potential for hunter eyes tbh, very poor medial canthus, combined with the fact that'll you'll never be able to get full hooding are the main reasons why.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
no potential for hunter eyes tbh, very poor medial canthus, combined with the fact that'll you'll never be able to get full hooding are the main reasons why.
barret

@Sikkunt23 bhai can you rate his eyes?

bruh, barrett has far better orbitals, pfl-pfw than this dude. Although him and barrett have similar eye width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Just walk around pulling your eyelid all day theory

@Alban @Warlow @brbrah
Only difference I see aside from the blue eyes is fat coming under his eyebrow (which is why I want to implement fat grafting), and a higher undereyelid that covers fraction of the iris (idk how this is done)

@fras
How about I stick my foot up your skeleton ass and you can walk around all day theory with that

oh wow. You have that white exposure of your eye. Dunno what the name is.

bruh, barrett has far better orbitals, pfl-pfw than this dude. Although him and barrett have similar eye width.
Isn't pfl eyewidth?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
gonna need to raise the lower eyelid if you want to achieve anywhere near the "hunter eye" look.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Phoenix
So all I'm missing is a narrow pfl and hooding?🤔
you need vertically narrow eyes yes, horizontal width isn't the problem

gonna need to raise the lower eyelid if you want to achieve anywhere near the "hunter eye" look.
Eyelid Retraction Surgery
or cheek implants might do the trick
Fat graft upper eyelid, voila, narrow pfh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ataru
spot on, Taban is a god send

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
When I squint this is what I get
20200827 084709
20200827 085319
Is it possible to permanently tighten eye muscles?

And I think I may have a slightly narrow IPD

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
another thing, your eyes are too bulgy
they need to be deep set

another thing, your eyes are too bulgy
they need to be deep set
Will orbital decompression work?

Could just be me, but I feel if I do the right things, I can have something very close to HE

As in infraorbital implants? Cause I heard they can fuck up and move from like boxing or sport

When I squint this is what I get
View attachment 624743
View attachment 624753
Is it possible to permanently tighten eye muscles?

And I think I may have a slightly narrow IPD
We have the exact same but eyes, the best thing we can do is squinchmax (I’ll send you the bread tomorrow) to raise lower eyelid permanently, then get fillers for the UEE

• Love it
As in infraorbital implants? Cause I heard they can fuck up and move from like boxing or sport
Yeah, thats why I want to avoid any sort of implant or filler. You get punched in the face that's 15k down the tubes

We have the exact same but eyes, the best thing we can do is squinchmax (I’ll send you the bread tomorrow) to raise lower eyelid permanently, then get fillers for the UEE
That sounds awesome, appreciate it man!

Nope.

Your brows are too low set without prominent orbital bones making your eyes look deep set. That's a very bad trait : it makes you look not hunter ish but tired, and old.

• Hmm...
Nope.

Your brows are too low set without prominent orbital bones making your eyes look deep set. That's a very bad trait : it makes you look not hunter ish but tired, and old.
One guy telling me I have bulgy eyes, the other deep set. Wtf lol

I think it's the sparse brows giving me the old look, if I eyebrowmaxx that will take care of that

And smoking and weight loss most likely is causing my skin to lose elasticity, so when I quit I think skin will snap back

why are you still on this shit forum

Everone told u how to looksmax, just take the advice and fuck off from here cuz you wont gain anything

why are you still on this shit forum

Everone told u how to looksmax, just take the advice and fuck off from here cuz you wont gain anything
Damn dude chill out. Aesthetics interests me, and I'm learning plenty every day. My eyes improved significantly without surgery, saved 20k