• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Stopping@Nothing19, blatonslatt and 9 others
Woah he became a Hapa nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, CursedOne, Deleted member 32669 and 6 others
his eyebrows became high set how is this lifefuel?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What is this? Looks really good tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 14693 and It'snotover
Are hunter eyes a meme?
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
16k for hooding? Jflllllll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, callisto, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
What is this? Looks really good tbh.
Various surgeries combined to get eyes that looks as hunter as possible. Copers who say "muh high eyebrows" don't realise that the eyebrows became higher because of the fat graft. It's still one month post op so he still have swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, CursedOne, LebenistneHure and 1 other person
Various surgeries combined to get eyes that looks as hunter as possible. Copers who say "muh high eyebrows" don't realize that the eyebrows became higher because of the fat graft. It's still one month post op so he still have swelling.
you abused nigger he looks like an average gook now these are not hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j3mPilled, CursedOne, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
Orbital decompression
canto
fat graft

taban would ask for 30k
Exactly. Many surgeons won't do fat grafts on upper eye region if you have tiny uee like this guy or anyone who has almond eyes. They are too high inhib. I think that he got a good result tbh, he's still swell we must consider this. Curious to see what he looks like in 5 months

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
you abused nigger he looks like an average gook now these are not hunter eyes
Do you know something called "swelling"? This result is one of the most decent out there. It's not perfect, but i lurk on lot of oculoplastic surgeons pages on IG and most results of eye surgery on men looks bad af. This stand out in a very positive way compared to others. I still think he ascended his eyes quite hard. In the next months his brows will become lower again because he's still swell and will probably lose some fat too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Morea appeal in before

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT, StrangerDanger, longjohnmong and 4 others
not everyone needs an orbital decomp jfl

only guys like this -
61770tn.jpg
Looks like an extreme, very subhuman case lmao. I think that deep set eyes are crucial to look masculine, having non deep set enough eyes is a failo imo. Unless you have good lashes, they can halos even bad eye areas.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Looks like an extreme, very subhuman case lmao. I think that deep set eyes are crucial to look masculine, having non deep set enough eyes is a failo imo. Unless you have good lashes, they can halos even bad eye areas.
Except that the first version of OP's had already DEEP SET EYES.

He did not need orbital decompression for shit. Actually. the guy in the OP's post descended. Now he looks like autist with old dead eyes, like autists.org love so much :feelshehe:

Muh Hunter eyes... the guy needed only the lower eyelid surgery for hunter eyes. not his eyes look like an autistic middle-aged man who just returned from prison, where he was sexually abused... 17k for orbital descention.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 8771, makeme183 and 2 others

He did not need orbital decompression for shit. Actually. the guy in the OP's post descended. Now he looks like autist with old dead eyes, like autists.org love so much :feelshehe:

Muh Hunter eyes... the guy needed only the lower eyelid surgery for hunter eyes. not he looks like a autistic grandpa. 17k for orbital descention.
he looked like a schizo high on coke before

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, CristianT, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
It is just a photo.

DO you have hunter or deep-set eyes?

Try making a candid photo of your eyes in the straight light: plastic surgery photo pretty much. Your eyes will look exactly like this guy's before.

He 100% overdid it with orbital decompression.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung and It'snotover
Exactly. That's because the lower part of the eyeball protruded. I think that OD was worth for him.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Exactly. That's because the lower part of the eyeball protruded. I think that OD was worth for him.
LOWER part of the eyeball was NOT protruding. He LITERALLY just had a shit orbital rim, and round eyelid. This is fixed with an orbital rim implant alone. And he also did the lower lid retraction repair + canthoplasty. This alone would have fixed his "lower part of the eyeball".

Then he could do the upper eyelid fat transfer for hooded eyes (though i think it was unnecessary).

In the end, OD was an overkill, wasted money, and it descended him. As i say, now his eyes look old as fuck.

PS. Also read the Insta comments under his photo. WOMEN are writing that HIS BEFORE WAS BETTER.

PPS. Personally, i consider this as a shitty money grabbing criminal behaviour by the surgeon, Bernardini. who lilterally imposed an extremely invasive procedure upon a mentally ill dude, who did not need it, and did not know shit about face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 21340, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Retarded psycho cold gaze. Too much black pill.

Sean O'pry eyes work in harmony with his other features. Putting them on an incel face is not going to make him ascend miraculously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, NoPainNoChick, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
LOWER part of the eyeball was NOT protruding. He LITERALLY just had a shit orbital rim, and round eyelid. This is fixed with an orbital rim implant alone. And he also did the lower lid retraction repair + canthoplasty. This alone would have fixed his "lower part of the eyeball".

Then he could do the upper eyelid fat transfer for hooded eyes (though i think it was unnecessary).

In the end, OD was an overkill, wasted money, and it descended him. As i say, now his eyes look old as fuck.

PS. Also read the Insta comments under his photo. WOMEN are writing that HIS BEFORE WAS BETTER.

PPS. Personally, i consider this as a shitty money grabbing by the surgeon. who lilterally imposed an extremely invasive procedure upon a mentally ill dude, who did not need it, and did not know shit about face.
So you basically think that he would have looked better with fat graft + infras implants and retraction? Could be. But unfortunately we can't know it because he did OD too. Sorry bro but i don't consider women's opinion, they literally lusts on the hunter eyed model but then they want to fuck the htn with superman jaw but puppy eyes. They lusts even on Goslings lol. Though you could be right about OD

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Artemis
Precisely.
Sounds legit. i think that without OD he would have paid something like 7-8k euros at max. Surgeons are money grubbers in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Too much black pill
There's no such thing as too much black pill. Hunter eyes are simply considered ideal. That's not a case if all of the top male models have them. We are on a blackpill forum after all. Idk why but this place is becoming redpilled day by day. If foids likes almond eyes the most, it doesn't mean that they are ideal. Today foids likes prettyboys, so if tomorrow they'll start to like trannies everyone will transmaxx? Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 24347 and A23ghskung

PPS. Personally, i consider this as a shitty money grabbing criminal behaviour by the surgeon, Bernardini. who lilterally imposed an extremely invasive procedure upon a mentally ill dude, who did not need it, and did not know shit about face.
did he get fat grafts in his upper eyelid area?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
THIS!!!!!!

artemis effortlessly IQ mogging the entire thread , as usual :feelsez:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 22126 and gamma
7E634932 7E62 4DD8 A8C5 87FBC6B3DE44
16k for what i have natrually
:feelsgood: . Still good results tho op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 7580
Not the same guy lmao
the first guy is from IJustWantToBeCool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
its the same guy
Brutal if it is. he descended hard as fuck
The eyes on the bottom legit looks like shit
looks like a 12 year old finngolian, no women would ever stare into them with love. uncanny af
eyes at the top still looks western and normal so they mog by far

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Artemis, Deleted member 22627 and 2 others
Brutal if it is. he descended hard as fuck
The eyes on the bottom legit looks like shit
looks like a 12 year old finngolian, no women would ever stare into them with love. uncanny af
eyes at the top still looks western and normal so they mog by far

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
View attachment 2007398

what if he just did canto instead of all that stuff
Yes he would be better off altering his entire eye shape with cat eye surgery or whatever its called than shoving piles of fat under his nonexistant supraorbitals just to end up looking like a smooth finnish baby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, Artemis and Deleted member 22627
Arguably this is a minimal improvement. I would have gone with an infraorbital rim implant, which would have given him better eye support without the "hunter eyes" look.

"Hunter eyes" are massively overrated in PSL discussions. If you have decent eye bone support, long PFL, and little (not necessarily zero) upper eyelid exposure, you probably have a good eye area. "Hunter eyes" are an example of how people here tend to take things to extremes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and It'snotover
Arguably this is a minimal improvement. I would have gone with an infraorbital rim implant, which would have given him better eye support without the "hunter eyes" look.

"Hunter eyes" are massively overrated in PSL discussions. If you have decent eye bone support, long PFL, and little (not necessarily zero) upper eyelid exposure, you probably have a good eye area. "Hunter eyes" are an example of how people here tend to take things to extremes.
FAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dont forget eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
View attachment 2006612
16k for what i have natrually
:feelsgood: . Still good results tho op
Yeah the only difference is that his eye area is totally relaxed while yours is so hard squinted that looks like you are taking a shit. Very fair comparision. Also stop squinting, it's autistic af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and A23ghskung
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 8771, Artemis and 2 others
Why orbital decompression? He wasn't even bug eyed. Jfl a guy has TINY UEE and thinks he is bug eyed. If he would have just done the fat pads it would have made his eyes look normal. But they had to cut his orbitals when in reality they were already decent, he just had bad fat storage.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and It'snotover
Why orbital decompression? He wasn't even bug eyed. Jfl a guy has TINY UEE and thinks he is bug eyed. If he would have just done the fat pads it would have made his eyes look normal. But they had to cut his orbitals when in reality they were already decent, he just had bad fat storage.
Afterwards i agree. He just had poor fat here. He only needed upper eye fat graft and infras implants. OD was a waste of money. I still like the result though, but without OD it would have looked better imo.

• +1
The OD made his eyebrows have that arched look a his orbitals were reshaped. This makes his eyes look less masculine.