Hunter eyes

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
What do I need for My eyes to become hunter looking?
FJIMG 20230320 0240402

eye transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
eyes are the least of your problems.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and VenatorLuparius
You have very normal looking eyes. Everything about them is average, the people in this thread are just autistic

Here we go:

Lower lid retraction + infraorbital rim implant/alloderm grafts (to make lower lids straight + reduce sceral show)
Upper eyelid filler (lasts 2 years according to Taban AND non-surgical + generally great results)

And maybe orbital decompression cuz it seems like ur eyes stick out but can't be 100% sure if you should get it since I dont see ur side profile

Hunter eyes would need PCT most of the time but cantho makes eyes look uncanny for men so I don't recommend it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Esteban1997
You have very normal looking eyes. Everything about them is average, the people in this thread are just autistic

Here we go:

Lower lid retraction + infraorbital rim implant/alloderm grafts (to make lower lids straight + reduce sceral show)
Upper eyelid filler (lasts 2 years according to Taban AND non-surgical + generally great results)

And maybe orbital decompression cuz it seems like ur eyes stick out but can't be 100% sure if you should get it since I dont see ur side profile

Hunter eyes would need PCT most of the time but cantho makes eyes look uncanny for men so I don't recommend itmk
Muh eyes this nigga is recessed beyond repair he needs jaw work if anything
3324976 3324839 FJIMG 20230319 160621

Muh eyes this nigga is recessed beyond repair he needs jaw work if anything
View attachment 2117516
Look at the underlying bone structure. He's not recessed. His jaw is forwardly grown and has decent chin projection. He also has an average maxilla (could use more forward growth but def not chink tier at all). The only thing recessed on him is his flat browridge. He needs to lose fat ASAP because it makes him look recessed even though he's not

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997