Hurricane Dorian Thread

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
139E4E7D 8236 44DD 9FFC 4A5C7AE9D157

Puertoricocels and floridacels on suicide watch

Expected to be a category 3 by the time it hits Dominican

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
over for many humans

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pisslord, Scarface and Gebirgscel
I dont live there

Jfl @ being an americancel in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
NOW I HAVE TO VIKINGMAXX AND GO TO FLORIDA WITH MY SHIP TO SAVE THE LATINAS IN FLORIDA BEFORE THEY DIE AND I WILL TAKE THEM TO ICELAND, NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK, THE NETHERLANDS AND GERMANY TO GET BREEDED WITH NORDIC GODS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, pisslord and Scarface
NOW I HAVE TO VIKINGMAXX AND GO TO FLORIDA WITH MY SHIP TO SAVE THE LATINAS IN FLORIDA BEFORE THEY DIE AND I WILL TAKE THEM TO ICELAND, NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK, THE NETHERLANDS AND GERMANY TO GET BREEDED WITH NORDIC GODS
leiferikssoncel

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
yOU DISGUSTING BITCH LATINA WHORES SHOULDNT BREED WITH SUPERIOR PEOPLE LIKE NORDS IT'LL FUCK THEIR GENE POOL UP U NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
edit: I Just Had Dejavu LOL

I wanna fight Dorian

yOU DISGUSTING BITCH LATINA WHORES SHOULDNT BREED WITH SUPERIOR PEOPLE LIKE NORDS IT'LL FUCK THEIR GENE POOL UP U NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
JFL @ THIS RESPONSE. THEY NEED TO BREED WITH NORDIC TALL GODS AND THEN THEY CAN GO BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY TO BLEACH THEM. I NEVER SAID THEY HAD TO STAY HERE YOU LOW IQ LATINO COPER!!!

Latina girls look like they got too much plastic surgery