Hydrochlorothiazide as a Diuretic

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
I’ve seen hydrochlorothiazide preached somewhat on this forum as an effective safe long term diuretic . What is ur opinion on this drug and how does it stack up to Lasix or Eleprnolone

diuretic?
just put the fork down and run.

I’ve seen hydrochlorothiazide preached somewhat on this forum as an effective safe long term diuretic . What is ur opinion on this drug and how does it stack up to Lasix or Eleprnolone
i have it lol but dont know if i should use it or not please if you have any experience with it write a thread and tag me or pm me

i have it lol but dont know if i should use it or not please if you have any experience with it write a thread and tag me or pm me
nigga try it rn, you litteraly will be fine

i use it, it works for sure. It will de bloat you like 60-80% compared to furosemide. However, I drink caffeine too. It gives a small boost as well.

I will say tho I took furosemide last Saturday, while going to an amusement park, and thought I was going to die. I had cramps in my neck, stomach, and legs. Felt like shit the entire time.

I never feel like that ever on hctz.

• +1
Reactions: Fartmaxxing
i use it, it works for sure. It will de bloat you like 60-80% compared to furosemide. However, I drink caffeine too. It gives a small boost as well.

I will say tho I took furosemide last Saturday, while going to an amusement park, and thought I was going to die. I had cramps in my neck, stomach, and legs. Felt like shit the entire time.

dose

Same. Furosemide always makes me feel nauseous

wtf at this point fentanyl safer