hydrocortisone cream morphed my NOSE.

IBlameHoax

IBlameHoax

Iron
Used hydrocortisone cream 1% for a week and a half. I only used a small amount for the bottom tip of my nose to make it more uplifted. It did wonders, I went from a downward facing nose to a straight/uplifted nose. Chicks love straight/uplifted noses and it greatly improves my side profile. I noticed it on the first day, the pores were legitimately shrinking as the days went on, thank you to the OG threat and research- https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-improve-your-nose-shape-without-a-surgery.1127775/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, billymidnight, sayi and 3 others
Send pics or delete thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, slavicpsycho, ascension and 9 others
Tales from the cannibal dungeons of haiti

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weightlifter, PickleTheSlayer, sayi and 5 others
I am just sharing my experience, if you want results click on the original thread they have before and after.

I tried this and it did nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight, coispet, Sub5kang and 2 others
imagination jerking off GIF

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I tried this and it did nothing.
I got some results from tretinoin so far as I had quite large pores at my nose, will keep updated if anything changes once I start the hydrocortisone.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and halloweed
I got some results from tretinoin so far as I had quite large pores at my nose, will keep updated if anything changes once I start the hydrocortisone.
How good? tret shrunk your pores on nose? by how much and how long it take? problem with tret is the studies saying you shouldnt use for 2 years atleast if you want t ohave kids

some people say it fucked up their nose and then there’s others like you who say it improved w no visual proof

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
Where on the nose did you apply?
Only at the bottom of the tip to de-bloat, greatly shrunk the pores and made my nose appear straight. Also put it in chat GPT to test the theory beforehand and it confirmed it will reduce the size.

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2