HYDROCORTISONE WORKS SO FUCKING MUCH IF YOU ARE ETHNIC/ASIAN

Iron
Hydrocortisone works really well, especially if you have ethnic or Asian skin. I fall into both categories, and I saw amazing results in just one week using hydrocortisone and tretinoin together. The cream I used contains 1.5% hydrocortisone and some numbing agents (since it was originally a rectal cream jfl). I applied tretinoin and hydroc. cream twice a day, in the morning and evening, as the last step in my skincare routine. The result is that my nose feels much less swollen and looks sharper. The first week I was using a 1% hydroc. cream, but after i started using a 1.5% cream cause i heard hydroC is in fact very weak.
This is my nose before and after: I guess I had a thick damn skin.

Attachments

• 1000055964.jpg
    1000055964.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000056159.jpg
    1000056159.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, xnj, sb23 and 3 others
Jewish chemicals, plus im already white imma tan too

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and wishIwasSalludon
Tan is lowk cope in some cases
For white people, tan is better 99.99% of time and if you live in the UK tan is better 100% of the time.

Also take an after picture of your nose at the same angle as the before

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
OP @0001 question: is this the after pic or the before pic? Hard to tell. Also, you should change the title so its clear that this is just about reducing nose width- i thought it was about clear skin or something

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Looks excactly the same. Last time I checked hydrocortisone was not racist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, princeof316 and ronald_2

Attachments

• 1000056171.jpg
    1000056171.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000056180.jpg
    1000056180.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and xnj
By the way lipolab Lipolab will arrive at my house tomorrow. I will inject it into my nose to achieve the best possible non-surgical results

Shot out @xnj for his good thread about tret+hydroC.

• Love it
Reactions: xnj
Hydrocortisone works really well, especially if you have ethnic or Asian skin. I fall into both categories, and I saw amazing results in just one week using hydrocortisone and tretinoin together. The cream I used contains 1.5% hydrocortisone and some numbing agents (since it was originally a rectal cream jfl). I applied tretinoin and hydroc. cream twice a day, in the morning and evening, as the last step in my skincare routine. The result is that my nose feels much less swollen and looks sharper. The first week I was using a 1% hydroc. cream, but after i started using a 1.5% cream cause i heard hydroC is in fact very weak.

Do you mix the hydrocortisone cream and the tret together first then apply it or do you apply one then the other? Also instead of tret could I use retinol instead?

Do you mix the hydrocortisone cream and the tret together first then apply it or do you apply one then the other? Also instead of tret could I use retinol instead?
I apply the hydrocortisone cream first, let it absorb for 30 minutes, and then I apply the tret. However, if you want better results, tretinoin is probably better than retinol

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
I apply the hydrocortisone cream first, let it absorb for 30 minutes, and then I apply the tret. However, if you want better results, tretinoin is probably better than retinol
What areas of the nose did you apply it to?

gl gook tbh.

Hydrocortisone works really well
hop the fuck off that shit. i had eczema and used hydrocortisone to treat flare ups, your skin will thin and you will get insane withdrawals