Hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening

gymislife

gymislife

Anyone tried it?
What percentage did you use?
Did you use it as a mouthwash, how long did you gargle it for?
Did you mix it with water?
How long did it take to see results?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8988
gonna try carbamide peroxide soon should arrive this week 22%

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and gymislife
I want to know too

• +1
I used 3% hydrogen peroxide about 3 times a week and saw good results a while back. Took about 2 weeks to see results. Gotta get back on it. I just used 1 cap full of the bottle then held it between my teeth and my lips for about 1 minute (you want as much contact with teeth for that time so don't swish it around yet), then finished with swishing it around for about 10 sec. I actually used crest 3d white strips before and this gave better results. Actually tasted the same because the active ingredient in strips is the same. I suggest trying it and seeing how your teeth respond. Dilute as necessary or reduce frequency. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, gymislife and Deleted member 8988
Had success with 6% H2O2. It will also whiten up few spots on your gums the first time you use. Avoid getting those on your beard or hair as it will make it blond.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Lev Peshkov, gymislife and 1 other person
I’m using 9% hydrogen peroxide, that’s working pretty well.
High hydrogen peroxide is probably more active than 20% carbamide, if you can get your hands on 40% carbamide, I’d use that

• +1
@BigBoletus @ChipSkylark @Kmscurry @Joodz i've been using 3% hydrogen peroxide mixing 50/50 with water and swishing it in my mouth for 2-4 mins or so for the past 2 weeks (every night).. i've definitely seen small improvement but my teeth are definitely not that white yet, should i increase percentage of it or increase time of swishing it in mouth or should i do something else?
I also tried mixing peroxide with baking soda and using it as a toothpaste but don't know if that is any better than gargling

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8988
@BigBoletus @ChipSkylark @Kmscurry @Joodz i've been using 3% hydrogen peroxide mixing 50/50 with water and swishing it in my mouth for 2-4 mins or so for the past 2 weeks (every night).. i've definitely seen small improvement but my teeth are definitely not that white yet, should i increase percentage of it or increase time of swishing it in mouth or should i do something else?
I also tried mixing peroxide with baking soda and using it as a toothpaste but don't know if that is any better than gargling
nigger listen closely
get ur hands on some h2o2 30%
its not sold because dentists dont want u 2 kno bout it!!!!!
but it INSTANTLY makes ur teeth white like snow
celebs and elites in the mondial occult are aware of this trick
but be aware: u can only use it once 😉😉

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Lev Peshkov
I directly gargled 6% for about 15 sec and spit it out

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Thanks man for tagging me. I really appreciate it! According to the whitemaxxing guide we have , 5% is safe, but it will only be as efficient as Carbamide peroxide of 12-15% ( three times the efficiency ) , which is not bad but can safely be increased until 35%: https://looksmax.org/threads/teeth-whitening-mega-thread.101590/ So could we then go up to 10-12% ?
I don't know if this multiplier can be considered a good way of determining how safe it is too in higher dosages, only how efficient...
Edit: I misspelled Carbamide because I'm retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Also don't go over two minutes of mouthwashing with it, it is dangerous for you enamel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Also don't go over two minutes of mouthwashing with it, it is dangerous for you enamel
alright, thanks man, will see if they sell 5-10% h2o2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I'm doing 12% :lul:
It bleaches and irritates gums.
Results are gradual, gotta let the gums and tounge heal, overdoing it until it really hurts may cause damage.

• +1
not yet i am gonna try it while alain maxxing

• +1
I'm doing 12% :lul:
It bleaches and irritates gums.
Results are gradual, gotta let the gums and tounge heal, overdoing it until it really hurts may cause damage.
for how long do u swish it in ur mouth? and you do mix it with water, right?

for how long do u swish it in ur mouth? and you do mix it with water, right?
I don't dilute and don't time it, I spit it out and rinse with water when I feel discomfort, a minute maybe?
Not what I reccomend, just what I do btw

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
I tried it clinic for 300 euros. Didnt notice a difference. Do it only if you have money to spare and perfect teeth otherwise. Even if they whiten out, crooked White teeth are not a halo at all

Just talked to a dentist and he told me once you start using either 9% hydrogen peroxide or 40% carbamide, the retainers to be professionally made. So the active can sit in your retainers and not go into the gums and fuck them up.