Hydrogen peroxide source in Canada?

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Silver
I whitened my teeth, but I could only get hydrogen carbonide.

Ezgif 1 3124aaac7ce8

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
pneumo is going to get this forum shut down with the amount of ppl buying illegal H2O2 the feds r gonna track all back to here.

saaar i promise saar i want teeth whiten no bomb saar i am curry not paki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Aloft, milkcuck and 1 other person
Depends on the concentration you are going for, Lower concentrated ones are easier to find whereas higher concentrated one would be hard/ would make you a center of suspicion.

just search for hydrogen peroxide suppliers in Canada and make sure there are reviews which tell that it's concentration is just as promised.

• +1
Depends on the concentration you are going for, Lower concentrated ones are easier to find whereas higher concentrated one would be hard/ would make you a center of suspicion.

just search for hydrogen peroxide suppliers in Canada and make sure there are reviews which tell that it's concentration is just as promised.

The only thing I could find was 44% carbonide

That was easy to get

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
another way would be to get low concentrated one then increasing its concentration through evaporation as high concentrated ones need to be bought in bulk almost every time but lower ones can be bought in smaller quantities.
The only thing I could find was 44% carbonide

That was easy to get
everything i said up until now shall be considered a satire, i am no expert and certainly not giving any advice.

• +1
beware tho high concentration might just dissolve your teeth and leave nothing behind

• +1