Hygiene and anti-estrogens guide

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
Dont you dare DNRD this. I mean alright u can dnrd cuz its long i guess but feel free to read bhaicels. i know alot of niggas here made tons of threads about “dont use estrogenic fragrances! Eat healthy! No deodorant or soap!”

Ima show u some crazy shit ppl never gave u befre
cuz

They never said what to use instead or where to get it from. I will inform you now…

TOOTHPASTE/DEODORANT BALM
Yes, u heard that right. Toothpaste and deodorant in ONE:
Get a jar. Fill 50% with baking soda, 40% with coconut oil (preferably melted) the other 10% with tea tree oil.
Ong rub this magic on ur armpits and i GUARANTEE that musty .org gooner smell will go away instantly.
This works GREAT with whitening the teeth and removing stains. Make sure to BRUSH with a ultra soft brittle made with boar hairs or something, no microplastics allowed here. Dont brush too hard or too long. The jewtists (dentists) want you to do this SO U FUCK UP UR TEETH AND HAVE TO GO TO DENTIST AND PAY EVEN MORE MONEY AND GET SCAMMED WITH SHIT LIKE MOUTHWASH.
Tdlr: Just brush for 30-45 seconds with a soft brittle with the shit i gave u and use one of those tongue scrapers to get rid of bad breath
No tongue scraper?
Then just brush ur tongue aswell

BEST SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever:

Alright.
the jewatologists want you to think “yes pls rape ur skin barrier with tons of fake vitamin serums that sont even have vitamins filled with artificial dyes and tons of estrogens!!! Yes moisturizers ahh yes estrogenic benzyol peroxide!!! Muh acid!”

Dont do that.
Like idk when prob a gazillion/bajillion years ago
We used extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer, coconut oil is great too, beef tallow is amazing.
Raw honey, tallow soap, raw milk soap,

TDLR:
Cleanser:
Tallow soap, raw milk soap, honey (choose whatever)
Moisturizer: Extra virgin olive oil (get real one cuz most r fake btw if u didnt know, go to some italian store or something idk im to high for this shit)
TALLOW BALM MADE FROM BEEF!!!
AND COCONUT OIL
Choose whatever.

I just wash face with soap made from tallow mixed with raw milk + glycerine (i made it myself but u can get shit like this from etsy or somethng idk search it up)
then moisturize my face. It did wonders for my face and neck
Just CLEANSE WITH TALLOW SOAP AND MOISTURIZER WITH TALLOW BALM ITS THAT SIMPLE

and dont worry Tallow Balm is a natural sunscreen aswell. Dont use retinol cuz tallow balm already has tons of vitamin A. Which is basically… retinol.

Never use mainstream skincsre products or deodorants they are all cope and scams they wanna make more money off of you and is filled with estrogens
Im sure u knw that tho but just be safe out there brahs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, Bars, ineonx and 2 others
By the way
All of this is unnecessary.
If you genuinely have a good diet like pure animal based/carnivore.

Your teeth will not become yellow then, or ur mouth wont smell.
Ur armpits wont smell.
Your sweat will be so healthy aswell that u wont need deodorant
Ur skin will be healthy as fuck so skincare is unnecessary
THESE ARE ALL JUST EXTRAS U CAN ADD IN UR ROUTNE JUST FIX UR DIET AND U WILL BE FINE

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Bars
coconut oil on the face :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
great way to absolutely clog your pores and fill your face with acne

fucking natural hippie raw meat retards
Joe Biden Lol GIF

genuinely sorry to anyone who falls for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, BladeRunner, Frexa and 4 others
coconut oil on the face :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
great way to absolutely clog your pores and fill your face with acne

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Maybe for some skin types.
You are right tho.
Dont use coconut oil.
Use beef tallow balm instead

Alright smart guy. Then whats a good skincare routine for you huh?

• +1
Reactions: piec
Alright smart guy. Then whats a good skincare routine for you huh?
smear my face with lrp cicaplast baume b5 or squalane. maybe cleanse with water in the morning. wash it all off when going out and apply light moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
smear my face with lrp cicaplast baume b5 or squalane. maybe cleanse with water in the morning. wash it all off when going out and apply light moisturizer
most moisturizers are very estrogenic tho. Which one do you use?

• +1
Reactions: piec
Get a jar. Fill 50% with baking soda, 40% with coconut oil (preferably melted) the other 10% with tea tree oil.
Ong rub this magic on ur armpits and i GUARANTEE that musty .org gooner smell will go away instantly.
This works GREAT with whitening the teeth and removing stains. Make sure to BRUSH with a ultra soft brittle made with boar hairs or something, no microplastics allowed here. Dont brush too hard or too long. The jewtists (dentists) want you to do this SO U FUCK UP UR TEETH AND HAVE TO GO TO DENTIST AND PAY EVEN MORE MONEY AND GET SCAMMED WITH SHIT LIKE MOUTHWASH.
Tdlr: Just brush for 30-45 seconds with a soft brittle with the shit i gave u and use one of those tongue scrapers to get rid of bad breath
No tongue scraper?
thanks for giving us the most dog shit guide on here yet

thanks for giving us the most dog shit guide on here yet
Shut your greycel ass up nigga. You have no idea what your talking about and you have no knowledge of this.
Beef tallow is the best moisturizer and honey/milk is best cleanser you complete fucking idiot.
I dont mind if all you fuckers fuck up your testosterone even more using all this gay cerave la roche posay shit to increase estrogen even more

Shut your greycel ass up nigga. You have no idea what your talking about and you have no knowledge of this.
Beef tallow is the best moisturizer and honey/milk is best cleanser you complete fucking idiot.
I dont mind if all you fuckers fuck up your testosterone even more using all this gay cerave la roche posay shit to increase estrogen even more
muh estrogens. Just fucking pin test retard

muh estrogens. Just fucking pin test retard
Based asf tbh. Cant pin nw tho sadly. Parents saw my oral mk and found what it was… i have to lay low until i can order shit again and hide it under my bed

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Based asf tbh. Cant pin nw tho sadly. Parents saw my oral mk and found what it was… i have to lay low until i can order shit again and hide it under my bed
good luck and why'd you take my rep away :feelswhy:

• +1
Maybe for some skin types.
You are right tho.
Dont use coconut oil.
Use beef tallow balm instead
Coconut oil is great idk what he's talking about

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and <6PSLcel
  • +1
ahh yes estrogenic benzyol peroxide!!!

Estrogen activity of Benzoyl Peroxide extracts was only observed in the extract deriving from the formulation that contained parabens and thus activity is likely due to the paraben preservative
yeah buddy i'm gonna stick to using my bp. Thanks very much

Your teeth will not become yellow then, or ur mouth wont smell.
Ur armpits wont smell.
Your sweat will be so healthy aswell that u wont need deodorant
Ur skin will be healthy as fuck so skincare is unnecessary
Yes, super healthy, I am sure u get all ur micronutrients with this diet:lul:

Dont you dare DNRD this. I mean alright u can dnrd cuz its long i guess but feel free to read bhaicels. i know alot of niggas here made tons of threads about “dont use estrogenic fragrances! Eat healthy! No deodorant or soap!”

Ima show u some crazy shit ppl never gave u befre
cuz

They never said what to use instead or where to get it from. I will inform you now…

No tongue scraper?

BEST SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever:
Alright.
the jewatologists want you to think “yes pls rape ur skin barrier with tons of fake vitamin serums that sont even have vitamins filled with artificial dyes and tons of estrogens!!! Yes moisturizers ahh yes estrogenic benzyol peroxide!!! Muh acid!”

Dont do that.
Like idk when prob a gazillion/bajillion years ago
We used extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer, coconut oil is great too, beef tallow is amazing.
Raw honey, tallow soap, raw milk soap,

TDLR:
Cleanser:
Tallow soap, raw milk soap, honey (choose whatever)
Moisturizer: Extra virgin olive oil (get real one cuz most r fake btw if u didnt know, go to some italian store or something idk im to high for this shit)
TALLOW BALM MADE FROM BEEF!!!
AND COCONUT OIL
Choose whatever.

I just wash face with soap made from tallow mixed with raw milk + glycerine (i made it myself but u can get shit like this from etsy or somethng idk search it up)
then moisturize my face. It did wonders for my face and neck
Just CLEANSE WITH TALLOW SOAP AND MOISTURIZER WITH TALLOW BALM ITS THAT SIMPLE

and dont worry Tallow Balm is a natural sunscreen aswell. Dont use retinol cuz tallow balm already has tons of vitamin A. Which is basically… retinol.

Never use mainstream skincsre products or deodorants they are all cope and scams they wanna make more money off of you and is filled with estrogens
Im sure u knw that tho but just be safe out there brahs
High iq post, mirin'

Keep coping with your natural methods :lul: buy an aromatase inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
you aint nothing but a broke boy boy boy broke boy

• +1
Reactions: truecel12