Hyoid hurtttinnn

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Master
Damn I was doing that supine chin exercise in the gym for the past few weeks and yesterday when I did it I mustve really stretched it higher or broke some shit cuz the front of my neck is tight as hell and it lowkey hurts a bit to swallow.

Im putting ice on it for now but dayum. Is it supposed to feel like this?
Feels sore asf

Damn I was doing that supine chin exercise in the gym for the past few weeks and yesterday when I did it I mustve really stretched it higher or broke some shit cuz the front of my neck is tight as hell and it lowkey hurts a bit to swallow.

Feels sore asf
You said it yourself, it's tight. If you are sure that it's not strained, like really sure, then you could try stretching it, or massage it

Feels sore asf
What exercises do you do?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-86502-w
(every other day almost)

and ofc

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5784581/#:~:text=This exercise is noninvasive and,minute interval between the sets.
but not as often

@qwertynineofive

Did you manage to raise it?

Did you manage to raise it?
Im only like week 2 so no. Ill keep on going for at least 3-5 months before I give up.
Ive always had a weird hyoid bone tho so idk how itll turn out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41050
Any improvement m8