Hypergamy affects black men the hardest

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Is this true, blackcels?

Yes it is. Ugly black men don't even exist in the media. But about 75% of black men at my high school look like shrek.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
i will get flamed for this but hypergamy honestly doesnt exist where im from. i see just as many ugly fucks with foids as ugly foids with model guys. its 50/50 and rarely u see a 100% looksmatch too. and before saying they are rich or got big dicks, i know plenty of guys who dont and still got a GL gf or multiple slays

where i agree tho: if you are below the girls PSL she might treat you like shit and not give u sex.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i will get flamed for this but hypergamy honestly doesnt exist where im from. i see just as many ugly fucks with foids as ugly foids with model guys. its 50/50 and rarely u see a 100% looksmatch too. and before saying they are rich or got big dicks, i know plenty of guys who dont and still got a GL gf or multiple slays

where i agree tho: if you are below the girls PSL she might treat you like shit and not give u sex.
Where are you from?

Where are you from?
germany. i hate the foids of this country tho. they all go for muslim dick and are arrogant sluts. i like ethnic girls cuz they at least dont act like total bitches and got a big ass mostly

oh gee i wonder why is that? it defintely hasnt to do anything with their big cock maybe? hypergamy exists everywhere either it is dick hypergamy most of the cases or looks hypergamy it fucking exist
stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
germany. i hate the foids of this country tho. they all go for muslim dick and are arrogant sluts. i like ethnic girls cuz they at least dont act like total bitches and got a big ass mostly
I had lot of bad experiences with German foids tbh ngl

C O P E

imagine you're in school and every girl got paired which a guy in the class so no one was alone
Oh wait that didnt happen did it

oh gee i wonder why is that? it defintely hasnt to do anything with their big cock maybe? hypergamy exists everywhere either it is dick hypergamy most of the cases or looks hypergamy it fucking exist
stop coping
muslims dont have big dicks lmao they are smaller than the average western european
C O P E

imagine you're in school and every girl got paired which a guy in the class so no one was alone
Oh wait that didnt happen did it
i talk about girls that are 16+ not some teenage 12 year old relationships. also any girl that is older than 14 and not completely braindead would never date a guy that is in the same class/school

Do ethnics actually do well in Germany? Hitler would be turning in his grave.
stop coping
Shut up dicklet, minimum 6 inches to take take part in conversation here. Try again next reincarnation buddy boyo. You are only good for being a femdom cuckold.

Do ethnics actually do well in Germany? Hitler would be turning in his grave.
i see turks daily with blonde chicks, russians and germans mostly. i mean i sort off understand them cuz the average german is a low t beta high inhib faggot leftie soyboy

You and the PSL community should realize that good looking guys are rare and "ugly fucks" might actually be average looking.

You and the PSL community should realize that good looking guys are rare and "ugly fucks" might actually be average looking.
no i can rate pretty well if someone is average, below average or above. im also not too jealous to admit that someone is GL even if i dislike him

no i can rate pretty well if someone is average, below average or above. im also not too jealous to admit that someone is GL even if i dislike him
Send me a pic of an "ugly fuck" in your opinion

Send me a pic of an "ugly fuck" in your opinion
dont need to send a u pic, just imagine a guy who has a recessed jaw/chin with bug eyes. 2 death sentences combined = subhuman