Hypergamy, Cultural "evolution" , singularity

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
The same forces that drive hypergamy, cultural "evolution" and "selection" of whatever sort is simply the degenrative processes of mankind falling to mere subterranean psychic life and letting his impulses run wild. Without a "Centre" or "Rta" he is like a shirtless holocaust victim braving the cold Siberian winters , his teeth chattering in the lashing wind. He confuses his death-throes for some sort of "will to power" and the adrenal overactivaty to some "restiance being overcome"

. Nietzschean analyses fail as the proposed "Ubermensch" is yet to come, and Zarathustra himself becomes distraught and disillusioned at the end as he is unable to outline any sort of blueprint of who the so called "Downgoing ones" would be, although radically eugenic, Nietzschean analyses are subject to the same pitfalls as the entropic processes of life itself (that the so called Promethean elite that Jorgani outlines but has no clear idea from where and how they are to arise); if not controlled and guided by a certain fear/ awe that inspired the Hebrews . I think the smart response to such times is to perhaps dumb yourself down to those down syndrome looking golden retrievers and find some sort of joy in every second of your life (without an object), embrace and practice Buddhism (dangerous as it can be counter- initiatory re: Guenon) or simply become so depressed and wrathful you throw yourself in front of a train.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Claimed bitch
IMG 4872

• +1
I need a style

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and BrahminBoss