Reactions: chrisN and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, humanoidsub7, datboijj and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lucid, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
its tall mtn or short htn. That is minimal requirement.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Attractive peoples do that because they know they have the upper hand and that the other would be the one loosing the most if they were to break up. Also they can be reasonably sure that they won't get cheated on.

She doesn't have an once of respect nor love towards that guy, and he's probably delusional af. Unless he's rich, in that case he knows what's up anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell, humanoidsub7, subhuman incel and 5 others
if he's rich why doesn't he have jaw implants, rhino, cantho, and fillers?
Teeth is a bluepill treatment, nothing to do with autistic surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29167
Attractive peoples do that because they know they have the upper hand and that the other would be the one loosing the most if they were to break up. Also they can be reasonably sure that they won't get cheated on.

She doesn't have an once of respect nor love towards that guy, and he's probably delusional af. Unless he's rich, in that case he knows what's up anyways.
this

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

I dont think hes rich and i'm not talking about the girl's feeling towards him

I just know he fucks this beauty at night

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Man his teeth is beyond fucked
Might be the angles ? Can't believe she is dating this subhuman terrorist lookaike or he looks subhuman in this pic only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, rooman and Deleted member 24789
Blackpillers i have an announcement to make: the theories we apply like hypergamy are real, but they are based on the averages. There are always girls who for some reason fuck an ugly nerd.

There is always hope if you're a normie, even if the odds are stacked against you.

Being NT is underrated. When you're autistic and can't talk without being awkward and are interested in non-NT things like looksmaxxing and chads vs chadlites no one will want to talk with you.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, risque_dew, subhuman incel and 3 others
Man his teeth is beyond fucked
Might be the angles ? Can't believe she is dating this subhuman terrorist lookaike or he looks subhuman in this pic only
this is the only pic i found of her bf

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and 5.5psl
NTpill broke me

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003, subhuman incel and Deleted member 24789
I dont think hes rich and i'm not talking about the girl's feeling towards him

I just know he fucks this beauty at night

Really, you do for sure know that? Well, i'd say she cheats on him on every single occasion she has with anything that comes close to a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, subhuman incel and Deleted member 24789
NTpill broke me
It killed all of us
Really, you do for sure know that? Well, i'd say she cheats on him on every single occasion she has with anything that comes close to a chadlite.
Bro I'm not sure you're right, it's possible but what I'm trying to tell you is that despite his head (here people would have said its over even if he was rich) he managed to catch that what reveals a miracle according to the blackpill

I think NTpill is the most important and comes right after face pill

If 1 of the 2 pills mentioned doesnt work, its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and rand anon
looksmatched tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
OP overdosed on
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance
200.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24789
no this is so true. My biology teacher is literally a stacy and her boyfriend is barely an MTN and she said size doesnt matter either. This is true asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
no this is so true. My biology teacher is literally a stacy and her boyfriend is barely an MTN and she said size doesnt matter either. This is true asf
Wtf
Size? her bf has a big one trust me

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Wtf
Size? her bf has a big one trust me
idk average in austria aint big and she said size DOES NOT matter when we were openly talking about sex in class

she cheats on the "bf" in ONS with chads ofc

• Ugh..
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
she cheats on the "bf" in ONS with chads ofc
nope. she talks about marrying and buying a ring all the time and is really innocent too. didnt party/onenights even tho she was in uni.

Isn't that a transexual? Also, you are right. A lot of girls have less attractive boyfriends. Check out a street on a busy Friday night, the majority of couples won't be looksmatched, usually a more attractive girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back