Hypergamy doesn't exist in MENA

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
And using the most hypergamous tool (online dating) it is obvious it doesn't exist.
It's no coincidence that the only MENAs I've been able to match with are in their own countries. I've liked hundreds of MENAs in the UK and my profile has been viewed thousands of them. Yet, not a SINGLE one ever liked me back. Not a single Arab matched me back. So far only 2 Turks liked me back and they were originally foreign born. So that's probably why. Not a single Kurd, Iranian. Regardless of if they're femcels or not.

Yet if you take away these dismal stats of matching only 1 in 10,000 profiles. I geofraud to these countries and do FAR better sometimes matching as high as 1 in 5 profiles. I've been instamatched by literal staceylites and model-esque women. If they were born in the West, would swipe left in less than a nanosecond at the sight of me in the West.

Last edited:
And using the most hypergamous tool (online dating) it is obvious it doesn't exist.
It's no coincidence that the only MENAs I've been able to match with are in their own countries. I've liked hundreds of MENAs in the UK and my profile has been viewed thousands of them. Yet, not a SINGLE one ever liked me back. Not a single Arab matched me back. So far only 2 Turks liked me back and they were originally foreign born. So that's probably why. Not a single Kurd, Iranian.

Yet if you take away these dismal stats of matching only 1 in 10,000 profiles. I geofraud to these countries and do FAR better sometimes matching as high as 1 in 5 profiles. I've been instamatched by literal staceylites and model-esque women. If they were born in the West, would swipe left in less than a nanosecond at the sight of me in the West.
Yes, indeed. Location changes biology. Sharmutas always think about marrying 5'4 baldcel Mehmet. 6'4 Chaddam doesn't exist to them.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Yes, indeed. Location changes biology. Sharmutas always think about marrying 5'4 baldcel Mehmet. 6'4 Chaddam doesn't exist to them.
Low IQ take that misses the point.

Location amplifies the worst of biology. Ofc women are hypergamous by nature. They are also sexual by nature. But western society makes them hyper-sexualised.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What is Mena

🔥 Big ass hijabis?

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Low IQ take that misses the point.

Location amplifies the worst of biology. Ofc women are hypergamous by nature. They are also sexual by nature. But western society makes them hyper-sexualised.
You forget the fact that it's not even muh OLD. It's the internet. Unless you live in some ISIS controlled area, everything's the same @Zelenskyiv

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
It's no coincidence that the only MENAs I've been able to match with are in their own countries. I've liked hundreds of MENAs in the UK and my profile has been viewed thousands of them. Yet, not a SINGLE one ever liked me back. Not a single Arab matched me back. So far only 2 Turks liked me back and they were originally foreign born. So that's probably why. Not a single Kurd, Iranian. Regardless of if they're femcels or not.

It does, bro. It really does exist.

• +1
Reactions: nathan