Hypergamy doesn’t exist, you’re just too ugly

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Go outside most average looking guys can get laid/ltr. There’s no such thing as 80/20 rule or 95/5 rule

you think hypergamy exist bcz you overrate yourself. You think you’re average and average girls are rejecting you for chads. But in reality you’re probably below average

you think your looksmatch is a 5-6/10 girl but you’re actually 3/10

Go outside and you’d see these 5/10 girls with 4-5/10 guys

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6723, doll and 8 others
8B79E734 9558 460B 8980 91F23FEAFFC7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I have went outside

Many men are incels

It's over

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 11770, wagbox and 8 others
95% of men are too ugly bro :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7580
The 2 stacy’s from my highschool (1 in photo above) have both been in ltr with psl 4 males. Don’t believe everything you read on this site

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, LooksmaxDon1, Deleted member 8904 and 1 other person
Since when has this shit site become so bluepilled?

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7560 and 7 others
the average couple i see the girl is usually better looking, all my friends that have girlfriends are the uglier ones in the relationship. but maybe im a simp and overrate girls

• +1
The 2 stacy’s from my highschool (1 in photo above) have both been in ltr with psl 4 males. Don’t believe everything you read on this site
She is above average. Not Stacy, Stacy is the female equivalent of chad.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and SubhumanCurrycel
cope

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4671, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
Also tf you think you’re doing correcting me greycel donkey

Just betabuxx theory

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4671, 5'8manlet and 2 others
You get what I mean
Yea man. it is a known fact that other things go into pulling, looks are just the most obvious. I think I genuinely want to look better for me, I obsessively check mirrors and old photos of myself even though I have met girls off tinder and had hookups in highschool and last year in college. I hate how I look a decent amount of the time, so I just want to feel good about my appearance all of the time.

How’s that bluepill ? Nigga you’re just ugly af and overrate yourself
Average psl4 guys I see irl are incel a lot of the time

Stop the crap. Clearly a stacy. This is above average girl:
Fullsizeoutput 731a

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, PYT, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
I used to think like this, but now I dont. Theres MUCH more guys out there who arent gettin any than you would think. I mean, most niggas lie like crazy about their lay counts, the only average/ugly guys I see with a consistent sexual life are the ones who are into a LTR. average looking and single = incel or borderline incel, unless you conform to fuck landwhales. Thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Henry77, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others
lol Chad does not need a LTR... Unless it’s during sports season for Instagram pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
What is this 🧢

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I used to think like this, but now I dont. Theres MUCH more guys out there who arent gettin any than you would think. I mean, most niggas lie like crazy about their lay counts, the only average/ugly guys I see with a consistent sexual life are the ones who are into a LTR. average looking and single = incel or borderline incel, unless you conform to fuck landwhales. Thats it.
Lie or not
Just go outside to any busy area and you’d see average guys walking with average girls

Yea they might be lying about lay count but I never said average guy is a slayer

It’s also funny how most guys who think hypergamy exist are Indian or Asian
They think they’re 7/10 and deserve a 7/10 blonde (reject girls of their own race) but in reality they have bad pheno so they’re way uglier than they think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and audreyen
Lie or not
Just go outside to any busy area and you’d see average guys walking with average girls

Yea they might be lying about lay count but I never said average guy is a slayer
Those guys are the ones in LTR, I do believe that is possible for an average guy to have an LTR with an average girl, it happens all the time(2 times with me jfl). But having a LTR is pretty much the only way for an average guy to have a stable sexual life. Average and single = incel or borderline incel(unless if he dates way below his league), and since most guys are single and average, then you already know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Tyronecell
Those guys are the ones in LTR, I do believe that is possible for an average guy to have an LTR with an average girl, it happens all the time(2 times with me jfl). But having a LTR is pretty much the only way for an average guy to have a stable sexual life. Average and single = incel or borderline incel(unless if he dates way below his league), and since most guys are single and average, then you already know.
Lots of average guys are in LTr, yea I agree average guys can’t slay but sometimes they also get lucky with drunk average girls at college parties, I’ve seen that many times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and audreyen
Lots of average guys are in LTr, yea I agree average guys can’t slay but sometimes they also get lucky with drunk average girls at college parties, I’ve seen that many times
That may happen but still is somewhat uncommon and not always a guaranteed lay. Its very hard for an average, single nigga to have a solid sexual life(something around 2 lays per month imo). Most of your average, single friends are probably struggling to have sex, they just wont tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
you can say shit like this. doesn't mean it's true.

That may happen but still is somewhat uncommon and not always a guaranteed lay. Its very hard for an average, single nigga to have a solid sexual life(something around 2 lays per month imo). Most of your average, single friends are probably struggling to have sex, they just wont tell you.
All of my average friends are in ltr with average looking girls. Many are smart enough to find ltr while in college, I agree it’s probably hard for average guys to meet girls after college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Uglybrazilian
Hes right you know

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7580
It is over

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos

Beetlejuice
Zephir

JoinedApr 8, 2020Posts7,170Reputation10,565Time online101d 1h 55m

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
online dating and nightclubs (most, not all) are pretty darn hypergamous. But I do doubt many of this site's claims because of what I see every single day in real life

• +1
online dating and nightclubs (most, not all) are pretty darn hypergamous. But I do doubt many of this site's claims because of what I see every single day in real life
Yea tinder is hypergamous and some clubs too but I’ve seen average looking guys get laid at college parties

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, sytyl and Feminineboi
depends on what hypergamy is.

isn't hypergamy also that bitches will leave you for a better looking dude. i was talking to a girl.

she was hanging out with a dude alot and she said if the dude grew a few more inches she would be with him. but instead she chose me.

I've been trying to keep calm recently and not be emotional like I've been the past few months so I wasn't too bothered. But it was crazy to hear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Hozay
I've witnessed similar.

Never underestimate the spill over of incels onto this forum and the tales from their basement from where they dwell.

Due to many factors I talked about in another thread it's more like 70/30 today not 80/20, and certainly not some shit like 95/5 (COPE)

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
U cope, hypergamy does exist, chadlites literally rivalize for landwhales

such a cope, i've 5 - 7 guys have girlfreinds only for them to get cucked, just cos you see a psl 4 guy with a girl doesnt mean there dating, im too lazy to bring up 100's of studies showing how more men are becoming incles about 30%, and its getting even higher, NT is pretty much the personality meme, greycels are always so autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and DharkDC
Yup that's right, don't believe the tons of studies and statistics showing hypergamy. Instead, rely on your observations of "that one hot girl in my math class"