Hypergamy in France is like that

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
This legit chadlite (or more idk vut he mog 90% of the guys) is in love with his ex-girlfriend, also he explains on a video that she manipulated him and played the bitch with him

Just look the matchup
Screenshot 20230316 013911 YouTube
Screenshot 20230316 013559 YouTube
Screenshot 20230316 013744 YouTube

I have to say more?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Johanjohan, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
This legit chadlite (or more idk vut he mog 90% of the guys) is in love with his ex-girlfriend, also he explains on a video that she manipulated him and played the bitch with him

Just look the matchup View attachment 2112394View attachment 2112397View attachment 2112396

I have to say more?
This is called OXYTOCIN.

When do you retards understand, that in order to control your man/woman, you do not need to be a Chad. You just need to make them produce fucking Oxytocin in their brain. Then they will be your lapdog, Chad or Stacy or whatnot.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Yerico7, Darwined and 14 others
This is called OXYTOCIN.

When do you retards understand, that in order to control your man/woman, you do not need to be a Chad. You just need to make them produce fucking Oxytocin in their brain. Then they will be your lapdog, Chad or Stacy or whatnot.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
This is called OXYTOCIN.

Legit.

• +1
looksmatched

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Skywalker and Deleted member 24789
This is called OXYTOCIN.

guide?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, smoothsexy and Artemis
Humans are polygamous.

After you have your first child, or two, the woman's brain stops producing oxytocin automatically...

kill me now barney stinson GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Usum, BongMog and 2 others
This is called OXYTOCIN.

And how ? Just be toxic ?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
And how ? Just be toxic ?
I read that if you make your woman orgasm, she has higher chance to produce oxytocin, and bond with you.

Just-make-her-wet-and-rape-till-orgasm-theory :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 25377
Chadlite with MTB

This is called OXYTOCIN.

How I do that

looks like a faggot

This is called OXYTOCIN.

producing oxytocin in woman's brain = 5+PSL face and above 6'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, gribsufer1 and Artemis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 17244
Guess who is the dude in that photo.
Who is he btw?

Probably someone rich. Anyways, does not matter. Other dudes are just "be first" or "muh personality". Then oxytocin was released. THen they produced their subhuman genetic copies with the Stacies.

notice how they're all white, over for ethnics on .org :lul: :feelskek:
Race-pill.

But ethnics do well with their own girls.

Except Asians. Idk wtf is wrong with asians, they hate their men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darwined, Sub0 and LowTrust
Except Asians. Idk wtf is wrong with asians, they hate their men.
larp, apart from white, the second best race for being sub5 is asian imo, with all these fucking tiktok girls wanting a BTS guy and end up settling for the only asian kid they know in their school, can't even remember the last time I saw a black or indian dude with a girl, but I see so many asian dudes with decent looking white chicks

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and Jungcuck
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I read that if you make your woman orgasm, she has higher chance to produce oxytocin, and bond with you.

Just-make-her-wet-and-rape-till-orgasm-theory :feelsokman:
So Stockholm syndrome works on similar theory?

• JFL
So Stockholm syndrome works on similar theory?
Not sure, but yes, the end results are pretty much the same :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
larp, apart from white, the second best race for being sub5 is asian imo, with all these fucking tiktok girls wanting a BTS guy and end up settling for the only asian kid they know in their school, can't even remember the last time I saw a black or indian dude with a girl, but I see so many asian dudes with decent looking white chicks
but those girls do not pass from a decent appearance onwards, I tell you from experience. I have not seen a stacy who likes boys who look like those of bts

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
but those girls do not pass from a decent appearance onwards, I tell you from experience. I have not seen a stacy who likes boys who look like those of bts
well likewise I've never seen a stacy like anything except white. but I've seen quite a few BTS dudes, even some ugly chinks, that are dating decent beckys mid-high tier ones