Hypergamy is going to be my end, it's so over for me

jaywonder

jaywonder

fuck stacies get money
Pretty sure i'm ltn jfl, I try to hard to look good but deep down I'm really only trying to put on a mask lmao I can't even pull a ltb and my high htn friend has women all over him at all times im so jealous of him he doesnt fucking deserve it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:bp forever kill all foids:blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eiegta, Suns9999, rand anon and 4 others
Become good friends with a ltb, odds are she will fall in love

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Genetic lottery is fucking brutal

• JFL
hipergamy isnt foids being chad-only, hipergamy is foids going for rich/famous/influent guys

if hipergamy was foids hyper-valuating beauty then males would be labelled hypergamous as well since its the #1 most important quality for the vast majority of us in generating sexual attraction, even more than foids
so it would mean we would be even more hypergamous than them

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, rand anon, Klasik616 and 2 others
accept ur fate

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Pretty sure i'm ltn jfl, I try to hard to look good but deep down I'm really only trying to put on a mask lmao I can't even pull a ltb and my high htn friend has women all over him at all times im so jealous of him he doesnt fucking deserve it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:bp forever kill all foids:blackpill:
How old are you?

• JFL
Life's brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Art of Pattinson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhino LeFort
hipergamy isnt foids being chad-only, hipergamy is foids going for rich/famous/influent guys

if hipergamy was foids hyper-valuating beauty then males would be labelled hypergamous as well since its the #1 most important quality for the vast majority of us in generating sexual attraction, even more than foids
so it would mean we would be even more hypergamous than them
Femcels follow the redpill shit term "high value male" go into a foids forum they use this word but the "low value woman" doesn't exist for them. For foids every woman has "high value" (low IQ as they are).

HVM: handsome man who is a betabuxxer who also only dates 1 woman at once. He also needs to be a gentleman and dress like the way they like him to dress :lul: it's like 50 women competing for a man who "only dates ONE woman at once" fuck logic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Femcels follow the redpill shit term "high value male" go into a foids forum they use this word but the "low value woman" doesn't exist for them. For foids every woman has "high value" (low IQ as they are).

HVM: handsome man who is a betabuxxer who also only dates 1 woman at once. He also needs to be a gentleman and dress like the way they like him to dress :lul: it's like 50 women competing for a man who "only dates ONE woman at once" fuck logic.
the next step for them is them realizing that if all women are high value (and thus equally desirable) and only a minuscle handful of men that scores high in the looks, body, money/success, rizz/charisma is high value, then they will inevitably have to share
foids choose that kind of arrangement and then complain chad only goes for the pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
the next step for them is them realizing that if all women are high value (and thus equally desirable) and only a minuscle handful of men that scores high in the looks, body, money/success, rizz/charisma is high value, then they will inevitably have to share
foids choose that kind of arrangement and then complain chad only goes for the pump and dump
They know man they know but as I've said many times on this forum foids don't mind sharing a Chad. Example: Harems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Suns9999
They know man they know but as I've said many times on this forum foids don't mind sharing a Chad. Example: Harems.
facts foids dont mind sharing i remember my 1st gf suggesting Id take the virginity from her best friend (a cute blonde mtb with a big ass) that was 18 and didnt have had sex yet :lul:
she backed off only because she was afraid id dump her for the blonde