‚Hypergamy is higher in social media age because women see so many gl men‘ is a cope

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
I‘m projecting from my own POV here:

I also see tons of fogger women on social media all the time, and I‘m still attracted to averageish women with decent body that fit my type

never in my life did I think (consciously or unconsciously)

‚nah I can‘t find her attractive, that girl on TikTok fogs her too hard‘

IRL is just very different, why would women be any different?

It‘s just another incel cope imo

give me your thoughts

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Obito, JohnDoe and 7 others
dnr but disagree

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
@Clavicular @NZb6Air @manletmogger @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
hy would woman be any different?
because men are supposed to breed almost all women but women have to pick the best man, evident from sperm vs ovar

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and narcomogs
It's they're becoming desensitized to normal average looking features due to shit load of goodlooking males swarming their feed.

Plus the intrinsic nature of women wanting top tier male in all aspects but we're talking about looks here so... coupled with above = end result

because men are supposed to breed almost all women but women have to pick the best man, evident from sperm vs ovar
right, theyre more picky and have been for all of history for evolutional reasons

but the pickiness didnt increase in recent times imo

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

I also see tons of fogger women on social media all the time, and I‘m still attracted to averageish women with decent body that fit my type

give me your thoughts
I think men and women think very differently. Girls want one very handsome man and guys want lots of attractive girls

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Because men and get horny and fuck a tree with a hole

• +1
Reactions: watah, noonespecial and Akhi
It's they're becoming desensitized to normal average looking features due to shit load of goodlooking males swarming their feed.
yea but that doesnt happen to (me)

just because some girl on tiktok that i dont even have access too is better looking doesnt mean thats the new average
Plus the intrinsic nature of women wanting top tier male in all aspects but we're talking about looks here so... coupled with above = end result
yes but theyre aware that these guys on social media are rare IRL, no?

right, theyre more picky and have been for all of history for evolutional reasons

It did increase because now you have compete with every male in 100 mile radius. Long distance relationship etc are common

• +1

Standards do increase with exposure but i'm drowning atm in other shit, i can't pull it up now

• +1
It did increase because now you have compete with every male in 100 mile radius. Long distance relationship etc are common
on dating platforms yea

IRL your competiton are the guys at the same venue

Standards do increase with exposure but i'm drowning atm in other shit, i can't pull it up now
exposure effect is real and has a lot of evidence, no need for source

im just projecting from my own POV and wondering if other ppl agree

on dating platforms yea

IRL your competiton are the guys at the same venue
Before the internet took off. Your competition usually was just your small group of friends in school or at work but now every male in 100 mile radius is competition because anyone can talk to anyone living anywhere. This is what @6ft4 was talking about in his thread it used to be so easy to get women Before social media. You had to talk to them irl which also let's your showcase your personality and other traits that make u more desirable while on social media u are reduced to a mere pic she will glance for 2 seconds. Sub 8 law stems from this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Akhi
as men we look for redeeming features in women, as NZb said, to spread our seed far and wide.

on the other side of the coin, these baby factories will see you walking up to them irl and be reminded of that chad they saw on tiktok 400 swipes ago. then boom, every feature of yours becomes a failo when mentally compared to the man in her head.

even redpillers accept that both looks and socioeconomic hypergamy now have no preventative measures in our western gynocentric societies. no religion, no shame. add in the internet and its a clusterfuck.

give me your thoughts
Agree tbh

• +1
Most beckie’s date normies, incels exaggerate the percentage of incels out there and hypergamy itself. Social medias effect has had a slight effect on women’s standards, the more mentally ill she is the more hypergamous she will be.

• +1