Hypergamy is leading to one hell of a Domino effect that will destabilize western civilization

alien

alien

Kraken
My looksmatch on dating apps reject me. Even women below my looksmatch and even significantly below my looksmatch reject me. I've only managed to get one girl ever who was my looksmatch+ (Yogapants). When I was 30-31.

So now I have to date a 2/10 PSL Chinese girl significantly below my looksmatch. Since she was really the only girl on these apps who was actually nice to me in the past 2 months.

But here's the thing. I've ruined her for her future Chinese husband. She says that I'm the biggest that she's had and that she can't be satisfied with a smaller penis now. She said that she orgasmed when the tip of my penis kissed her cervix while her legs were in the air. And she never squirted before.

But it gets worse.

She wants to get married. I don't. So there's another man out there, probably a Chinese engineer/doctor/pharmacist beta provider, who is going to walk her down the aisle. And he will never satisfy her the way that handsome 34 year old white underemployed autistic basement dweller with the big white dick satisfied her. She's probably going to cheat on her future Chink husband and cuckold her husband, pushing out a hapa baby in the delivery room. While her husband is nonethewiser and forced to foot the tab.

Thanks to hypergamy, I had to date down. And contribute further to hypergamy. Making another alpha widow out of a woman. Just like my looksmatches and bit below looksmatches were made into alpha widows by Chad.

For the ethnik incels out there, even that shy ethnik girl you have your eyes set on, even she has been ruined by a Chad. Or at least what she perceives as her Chad. You will never be seen as handsome by her. You will never be able to satisfy her sexually. You will never be able to trigger her lust. You are just seen as a utility for her. As a human ATM. A Betabuxx. A sperm donor (if she doesn't blatantly cuckold you for real).

Din read but did you mention your dick and 2/10 Asian gf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Zeta ascended and BigBoy
This is nature. Most of us are subhumans

This is nature. Most of us are subhumans
We aren't living in nature. Murder is illegal. In hunter-gatherer society, women wanted to get knocked up by the alpha males. BUT the beta males cooperated with each other and killed the alpha male in his sleep in his cave. And then took his harem.
Remember: beta males still live today. So beta males reproduced in the past. Because beta males teamed up and created civilization and controlled female sexuality. And killed the Chads who monopolized the women.

If some Chinese incel in North York/Markham runs over me and my gf in a Ryder Van, I wouldn't blame him. This is the future we are heading in. We are going to see lots of incels go ER and go Alek Minassian. Lots of young men are going to check out of society and bring down the financial system. Society is going to be destabilized.

I'm not one to say that the "good ol days" were necessarily better though. My dad was in a sexless marriage for the last 23+ years of his marriage until my mom passed. My mom got fat and stopped putting out. My dad is a subhuman that my mom never wanted to fuck. My mom was forced to be with him out of financial necessity. Betabuxx. My dad is a cuck. Whereas my mom's dad was a Chadlite. He probably had a large penis and he was a pussy slayer. Because I highly doubt I got my dick from my subhuman dad. I got my anxiety issues and autism from my dad. My mom should have cuckolded him. That fucker. Giving me these subhuman anxious and autism genes. Probably low T because of my dad too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
We aren't living in nature. Murder is illegal. In hunter-gatherer society, women wanted to get knocked up by the alpha males. BUT the beta males cooperated with each other and killed the alpha male in his sleep in his cave. And then took his harem.
Remember: beta males still live today. So beta males reproduced in the past. Because beta males teamed up and created civilization and controlled female sexuality. And killed the Chads who monopolized the women.

If some Chinese incel in North York/Markham runs over me and my gf in a Ryder Van, I wouldn't blame him. This is the future we are heading in. We are going to see lots of incels go ER and go Alek Minassian. Lots of young men are going to check out of society and bring down the financial system. Society is going to be destabilized.

I'm not one to say that the "good ol days" were necessarily better though. My dad was in a sexless marriage for the last 23+ years of his marriage until my mom passed. My mom got fat and stopped putting out. My dad is a subhuman that my mom never wanted to fuck. My mom was forced to be with him out of financial necessity. Betabuxx. My dad is a cuck. Whereas my mom's dad was a Chadlite. He probably had a large penis and he was a pussy slayer. Because I highly doubt I got my dick from my subhuman dad. I got my anxiety issues and autism from my dad. My mom should have cuckolded him. That fucker. Giving me these subhuman anxious and autism genes. Probably low T because of my dad too.
Ok Id love to have a decent conversation, but do you really think I have the willpower and time to read all that crap?

sometimes i think about this

How many fucking posts have you made about your 2 psl gf

I agree w the title but i didnt read one word of your post

I've been aware of this for a couple of years now however it's still not the time to openly discuss this. People still think I'm bonkers.

The effects of Tinder and social media on society as a whole are incredibly profound. We're in a completely new world now.

I've been aware of this for a couple of years now however it's still not the time to openly discuss this. People still think I'm bonkers.

The effects of Tinder and social media on society as a whole are incredibly profound. We're in a completely new world now.

NPCs don't understand anything until they are staring death in the face.Even then......

I would be curious to witness live the beta uprising, society will be blackpilled hard. Imagine the satisfaction, a bunch of basement dwellers were right all along.

-----
NPCs don't understand anything until they are staring death in the face.Even then......

Indeed.

We need a few more ER's to go berserk before people start to take this "incel phenomena" seriously.

-----

Indeed.

We need a few more ER's to go berserk before people start to take this "incel phenomena" seriously.
Nigger if more peopel go ER we will be hunted jfl.

The days of an average guy locking down his cute childhood sweetheart by virtue of getting along, and circumstance is well and truely over.

Chads get everything
sub 8/10's compete for the scraps

They seem to take pride in their ignorance and unwillingness to prepare for the future

If you plan ahead for what is best and dont just follow the narrative you're probably "not getting laid"