Hypergamy out of control. Look at this tatted low-inhibition Chad rapper with basic bitch redhead actress

alien

alien

Kraken
Why on earth would he LTR this basic bitch? :ROFLMAO: You have any idea how many Stacy jb groupies this guy was barebacking since 2010 when he came out with his first album? I would kill to have Travis Mill's height, hairline, looks and rapper status. He is now the co-host of MTV Ghosted. Even at 29 in that pic (he's 30 now) he's retained his looks. He was a jb slayer in 2010-2013. He still can slay jbs now.
s24b0jg.jpg

Kb6FBz6.jpg

FVrMBNc.jpg

She's 23 in these pics. White women age like milk. Holy shit. And people wonder why I even have any interest in 37 year old filipina single moms

Last edited:
she mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Yummyinmytummy
This “chad” is no higher than 5psl

COPE. She has the redhead halo for you. White women age like milk. She's 23.
white women age like milk yeah thats why all milfs are WHITE

you fucking idiot

white women age like milk yeah thats why all milfs are WHITE

you fucking idiot
You halo the fuck out of redheads. I would prefer fucking my ex Yogapants to her. And this rapper mogs the hell out of me.

Is yogapants a curry bro?
Why on earth would he LTR this basic bitch? :ROFLMAO: You have any idea how many Stacy jb groupies this guy was barebacking since 2010 when he came out with his first album? I would kill to have Travis Mill's height, hairline, looks and rapper status. He is now the co-host of MTV Ghosted. Even at 29 in that pic (he's 30 now) he's retained his looks. He was a jb slayer in 2010-2013. He still can slay jbs now.
s24b0jg.jpg

Kb6FBz6.jpg

FVrMBNc.jpg

She's 23 in these pics. White women age like milk. Holy shit. And people wonder why I even have any interest in 37 year old filipina single moms
You would care about age being an oldcel. She still has potentially 7 years in her prime, while you have none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back