Hypothesis on masculine facial development

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

I Conclude this post by giving yiu a glimpse of what a cycle will be like: heavy on testosterone, mild Aromatase Inhibitor, let your dht increase then use a dht Inhibitor to regain sensivity
Also high IGF1

You should atack up on anti baldness measures though as this will be a legit concern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
is this your post or someone elses (the imgur album)

LSJL doesnt work

Vitamine D is not used to balance K2, but the other way around

Parathyroidhormone will damage you more; it gets produced because you are already in a bad state and your normal thyroid hormones dont work well (esp. T3 T4); it also PULLS OUT the Calcium from the bones to put it in the blood, completly diminishing the Vit D and K2

He thinks there is a difference between estrogen and oestrogen

DHEA will get conversed to Estrogen anyways and not even an AI can inhibit this, whole other enzyme

LIPUS might be the most interesting out of all this, but it is relatively new

Testosterone and DHT will out-compete each other

Melatonin wont do shit, and if it does something, then lower E and T

Your face will always get longer, because indeed, the face doesnt stop growing
but if you have a long face, it will get longer, and if you have a short face it wont do much, or even give you more saggittal growth

IGF 1 will make the most difference facewise, for better or worse

I dont consider myself smart at all, but I doubt this authors legitimacy, especially because he didnt follow up with the new post lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and crosshold
lol at this

just blast yourself with an array of substances and hope your bones grow

what he recommends in the conclusion is basically just a steroids cycle. You’ll get jacked but it won’t turn you psl 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, diggbicc, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
prenatal testosterone and androgen receptor sensitively determine your facial masculinity

There’s nothing you can do much on those since they are basically impossible to change lol

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
LSJL doesnt work

Vitamine D is not used to balance K2, but the other way around

Parathyroidhormone will damage you more; it gets produced because you are already in a bad state and your normal thyroid hormones dont work well (esp. T3 T4); it also PULLS OUT the Calcium from the bones to put it in the blood, completly diminishing the Vit D and K2

He thinks there is a difference between estrogen and oestrogen

DHEA will get conversed to Estrogen anyways and not even an AI can inhibit this, whole other enzyme

LIPUS might be the most interesting out of all this, but it is relatively new

Testosterone and DHT will out-compete each other

Melatonin wont do shit, and if it does something, then lower E and T

Your face will always get longer, because indeed, the face doesnt stop growing
but if you have a long face, it will get longer, and if you have a short face it wont do much, or even give you more saggittal growth

IGF 1 will make the most difference facewise, for better or worse

I dont consider myself smart at all, but I doubt this authors legitimacy, especially because he didnt follow up with the new post lol

Super-physiological IGF1 levels will just continue to grow the face in the same cranial base angle indicated growth pattern right?

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and curryslayerordeath

I Conclude this post by giving yiu a glimpse of what a cycle will be like: heavy on testosterone, mild Aromatase Inhibitor, let your dht increase then use a dht Inhibitor to regain sensivity
Also high IGF1

You should atack up on anti baldness measures though as this will be a legit concern

What's LSLJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah this post was always the bible of hormone maxing. Still looking for who made it, if anyone knows :/

lol at this

just blast yourself with an array of substances and hope your bones grow

what he recommends in the conclusion is basically just a steroids cycle. You’ll get jacked but it won’t turn you psl 8
This