Hypothetical rating after jaw filler?

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Tbh I’m clenching here but only to get an idea since I never learned how to photoshop. After an actual procedure I’d get more mass added on the sides and not just the ends, plus I’d get to fix some asymmetry.

Considering those things, what rating could I bump up to? (Inb4 earcel yeah ik I’m gonna grow my hair a bit more and cover them, should’ve never did jiu-jitsu fr)

Attachments

• 270E4025-EB33-404B-BCFC-0E9BCDD57B72.png
    270E4025-EB33-404B-BCFC-0E9BCDD57B72.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 8B9C497F-042E-4809-8582-9CFD532410C3.jpeg
    8B9C497F-042E-4809-8582-9CFD532410C3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Well, nobody’s here so I’ll leave this: I once nutted in my own mouth while I was jacking off by accident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 52566 and Running!
aight I hope I don’t wake up a no reply cel gn

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
Your jaw looks good enough, I just don't understand the appeal of having such hairstyle looks like a clown honestly but its probably just me, but great facial features apart from that

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Running!, scrunchables and 1 other person
Tbh I’m clenching here but only to get an idea since I never learned how to photoshop. After an actual procedure I’d get more mass added on the sides and not just the ends, plus I’d get to fix some asymmetry.

Considering those things, what rating could I bump up to? (Inb4 earcel yeah ik I’m gonna grow my hair a bit more and cover them, should’ve never did jiu-jitsu fr)

jaw is probably your strongest feature so I don't really see the point, nose, lips eyes are just mogged.

jaw is probably your strongest feature so I don't really see the point, nose, lips eyes are just mogged.
It really isn’t, though. Also, drop a rating

Your jaw looks good enough, I just don't understand the appeal of having such hairstyle looks like a clown honestly but its probably just me, but great facial features apart from that
Nah it isn’t good enough. Also I can see how the cut looks clownish lol. I’m in a group chat with two other girls, though, and they said it was really good, and I don’t think they said it just to make me feel better or smth.

Also drop a rating pls

Nah it isn’t good enough. Also I can see how the cut looks clownish lol. I’m in a group chat with two other girls, though, and they said it was really good, and I don’t think they said it just to make me feel better or smth.

Also drop a rating pls
i'd say MTN, and about girls ratings... you need to understand that there are girls and girls, their opinion doesnt always have the same value. Just think about those girls who would fuck every guy with a perm and a nike tech fleece... those girls opinion doesnt matter at all, even from subhuman stacys... If you are truly attractive real natural good looking woman will hit on you and so on. im just saying all this in case you didnt think about it.

i'd say MTN, and about girls ratings... you need to understand that there are girls and girls, their opinion doesnt always have the same value. Just think about those girls who would fuck every guy with a perm and a nike tech fleece... those girls opinion doesnt matter at all, even from subhuman stacys... If you are truly attractive real natural good looking woman will hit on you and so on. im just saying all this in case you didnt think about it.
I disagree with those statements + There’s nothing that I need to understand. Don’t patronize me then proceed to make 90 IQ conclusions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
I disagree with those statements + There’s nothing that I need to understand. Don’t patronize me then proceed to make 90 IQ conclusions.
Didnt want to seem rude at all, but i'd like to hear why you don't agree with my statements.

Didnt want to seem rude at all, but i'd like to hear why you don't agree with my statements.
Oh, sorry then. I get what you were trying to say, and now I know you weren’t coming from a negative place.

Firstly, the opinions of women that we judge to be stupid or lacking in value do matter a lot, because those thoughts came from their peers and media. That means that a lot of women hold those opinions about what is attractive. Why would a man not play to what those women find attractive if he can do so?

It reminds me of masculinity/gym/grind copers who cannot fathom how so many women prefer vaguely androgynous lanky prettyboys. They think those women’s opinions are shit because they’re not reflected in nature. When they’re made fun of by those girls, they continue to cope and say “we’re not doing it for you” instead of changing up their game plan and finding a demographic to appeal to.

I get it, we think that young girls have shit opinions about what is attractive. But if you won’t do what you can to play into their interests, then you’ll have a harder time getting that pussy while it’s good 🤷‍♂️

Truly universal attractiveness is something impossible for >99% of men. The next best thing for many of us is finding our strengths and playing into them.

I’m not going to argue against your rating, nor am I affected because anyone can rate however they wish, but what you said afterwards came off to me as you disagreeing with the girls I talk to, then masking that bias by saying that some women’s opinions are trash and should not be regarded. Also, “subhuman Stacies” is a term I never thought I’d hear lol

looks good

• +1
you could ascend by fixing your jew fro and bloat

• +1
you could ascend by fixing your jew fro and bloat
I hear some niggas debloated with coconut water or smth like that but I forget tbh. Need to see a debloat thread. Also I don’t think I can get rid of the jewfro, the fucking zogs infiltrated my DNA somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
I hear some niggas debloated with coconut water or smth like that but I forget tbh. Need to see a debloat thread. Also I don’t think I can get rid of the jewfro, the fucking zogs infiltrated my DNA somehow
get a wavy or straight perm for hair, and yes you can debloat with high potassium low sodium low carb

• +1
get a wavy or straight perm for hair, and yes you can debloat with high potassium low sodium low carb
Aight thank you bro, will do further research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Why tf would you have that on ur head

Dawg change your hairstyle. The jaw is fine